What are Angel's Values?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are Angel's Values?

Hi, I'm the editor of the undergraduate academic journal devoted to the Whedonverses, Watcher Junior. We're doing a survey on what viewers think the values expressed by Angel are. It's 44 multiple choice questions, but you can add comments if you like.

We're trying to do all of Whedon's works this summer to see if there's a common thread of shared values. We've done similar surveys for Buffy the Vampire Slayer, The Avengers, and Cabin in the Woods, with a survey on Firefly that's ongoing.

The results have been fascinating and I think you'll enjoy the experience. We publish a summary of the results within two weeks, so you'll get to see the results quickly. We're also presenting the results at Slayage 5, the academic conference on the Whedonverses held by the Whedon Studies Association. Please do let me know if you have any questions!

The Angel survey can be found here.
    Check out Watcher Junior for articles on the Whedonverses by undergraduates and surveys on the meaning of Angel, Firefly, Buffy, and other Whedon works.

Sorry, I might have speed-read over this and missed it completely - but is this only the TV show and not the comics too?
    sigpic

Thank you Captain Oats for my Banner & Avi

Comment

Good question. The comics are going to be done later on. The shift from one medium to another and the differences in story lines meant that I thought there might be significant contrasts between the two.
      Check out Watcher Junior for articles on the Whedonverses by undergraduates and surveys on the meaning of Angel, Firefly, Buffy, and other Whedon works.

Comment

The results of the Angel survey are up:

What values aren't in Angel?

What values are in Angel?

Thanks to everyone who participated!

Comment

Working...
        X