Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I like the Kate Lockely era (1999 - 2001)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 2 is a funny thing for me. The first time I watched, I liked it but I wasn´t a big fan of the Angel going dark arc and the gang working apart.
    The second time around, I liked a lot more and ever since, the season has been growing and growing on me and now I completely love it and it´s my number one season.

Comment

I liked Kate at first, but after the episode "The Prodigal" where her dad was killed by vamps she started to go downhill. She became a one-note character who acted like a complete bitch to Angel blaming him for every little thing that was wrong with her life.

I like the early seasons of Angel, but I think that the later seasons were better and explored the shows themes better. Season 3 in my opinion has some of the darkest moments in the series.
      Last edited by Lostsoul666; 06-05-12, 01:23 AM.
      My deviantart: http://vampfox.deviantart.com/

Comment

I liked her character because it grounded Angel further in the real (albeit fantastic) world of LA. It did seem like a shame to lose her to Law & Order, but you've got to let actors make a living, and the residuals on Law & Order are forever....
        Check out Watcher Junior for articles on the Whedonverses by undergraduates and surveys on the meaning of Angel, Firefly, Buffy, and other Whedon works.

Comment

I loved the character of Kate. She bought a different edge to the world of Angel and made him be more aware of his actions I think. I would have loved to have seen Kate interact with a reformed Faith on the Angel show. I loved the fact that Angel wanted to look after her as best he could but could not protect her from the emotions of a human. She had to experience that for herself and go through her journey alone in many respects.

Comment

Kate was a great character and I was sorry to lose her. ANGEL was never the same after the introduction of Pylea even though we got Fred from it. (After all we also got the Groosalugg from it and he by far outstayed his welcome!).
            Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!

Comment

All I can say about her is I can't stand her! She just infuriates me! I think it's just because Angel's trying to help her in her cases and she just won't believe or trust him and I just want to slap her To be honest though she's no where near as bad as Connor!

Comment

Working...
              X