Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boiler Room Rules (Read & Post Acceptance)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Read & Accepted!

Comment

I have read the rules and agree to follow them.

Whosoever Shall Call Upon the Name of the Lord Shall Be Saved!

Comment

I have read and accept the rules.

Comment

I, Chad Schwartz, accept the rules of engagement.

Comment

I have read these rules and will follow them i promise to never forget them
            How did you find me here?, If i was blind, I would see you.
            Welcoming Committee

Comment

Oh I didn't see this before!! I read them!!! And I accept the terms!!!
              If You fall off the stage legs extended and boobs up
              -Burlesque Tess(Cher)

Comment

I've read the rules and will stick to them

Comment

I have read the rules and I accept them.

Comment

I fully understand that this is a place of opinion, not necessarily advocacy "or else; " and therefore, I do understand that the person holding an opinion is not the subject of passionate discourse. I also hope that my curiosity on ideas outside my knowledge and experience is understood in why I am here.

I hope I will not be expected to present my ideas in formal terms e.g. a brief, or journal article for peer review, etc. as I haven't the education or practice for such things. I am not ignoring you if I don't respond. I also have great difficulty with the quote box kind of references, as I never mean "eat your words" to a person. I have little "Me" time, to even "outline" a response at all, let alone in perfect English, or without use of examples that are not the topic reference; and I do not want to argue "my view" in the idea of convincing you that you are "just wrong" even if you can 'argue' better than me. I hope that is okay. I don't want to waste your time, despite my inability to write shorter.

I think I have agreed to the rules required and appreciate your understanding, for my lack of skillz, as well. If I am too "fluid" in my style of writing for this group, then I accept I won't be accepted.

Thanks!
                    HUGS!
                    sybil

Comment

Working...
                    X