No announcement yet.

Fanart Awards Ceremony... coming soon!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well the very last two awards I'll be doing are the big ones, so if anyone needs to go away before the end be sure to come back to check out them, Best Artist has 10 awards all done as 1st-10th place, no Runner Up pieces, and Best Wallpaper has 1st-10th places and then 5 Runner Up pieces. So a whole big pile of awards to give out at the end!
    SJ
    xox
    sigpic
    Art by Sayjay at Radiance

Comment

• Aww, crap. Well, have fun guys, I'll be off but will definitely on to see who won early Sunday!

Comment

• Originally posted by BlasterBoy View Post
        Aww, crap. Well, have fun guys, I'll be off but will definitely on to see who won early Sunday!
        *scratches head* You voted late Saturday night on the poll? Aww well, be sure to check the thread asap,

SJ
        xox
        sigpic

Comment

• Yes, until family made me get away! And I will!Thanks for this!

Comment

• Well, methinks this will work out well! I'll be having some people over for a small bday party of a friend so at least I will be home and able to check in and out throughout the ceremony. YAyZ! How exciting!
            sigpic
            follow daydreaming on twitter / livejournal / tumblr / facebook for instant site updates!

Comment

• I am totally PUMPED!!! Woohoo! I've been trapped in my house sick all week and now I'm thrilled to have a date with a computer and BF on Saturday. (Yes, I have no life, feel free to mock me.)

Lydia made the punch!

Comment

• Ready for a great ceremony night, actually ceremony week end.
                I just watched The C├ęsars (French Oscar) I recorded earlier, from 1am to 3am. (By the way, Marion Cotillard won!!)
                Tomorrow the AFA between 1am and 5am.
                Sunday the Oscars between midnight and 5am.
                I'm just loving all that.
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Ehlwyen View Post
                  I am totally PUMPED!!! Woohoo! I've been trapped in my house sick all week and now I'm thrilled to have a date with a computer and BF on Saturday. (Yes, I have no life, feel free to mock me.)
                  Yay, someone else who is sick! I have tonsilitus, lol, have been ill since about Monday, Not that I am the sadistic sort, who likes it when other ppl are ill or anything... I just like knowing I'm not alone in the suckyness of ill-dom. :P Wow, I swear I just made up like 2 words in one sentace, well it's like 2.45am for me I'm allowed to do that!

I am attempting to write up all of my AFA posts tonight, only they are totally dry and boring. I reckon I am going to have to juice them all up a bit later on when they're done! Heh. Can't have y'all falling asleep on me!

*huggles*
                  SJ
                  xox
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Ehlwyen View Post
                    I am totally PUMPED!!! Woohoo! I've been trapped in my house sick all week and now I'm thrilled to have a date with a computer and BF on Saturday. (Yes, I have no life, feel free to mock me.)
                    Dood. I already know you're trying to win out Best Dressed at the red carpet over me. I'm onto you, woman!

(Also, woo! I can't wait. Unless there's some unexpected disaster tomorrow afternoon, I'll be here!)
                    would you do anything for me

buy a new diamond ring for me

Comment

• Has everyone decided on their red carpet dresses? I have had such an awful time - the big designers have been flocking to my door to offer me the most beautiful things and I can't pick one - I have diamond necklaces coming out of my ears too!
                      sigpic

Peter Capaldi is the 12th Doctor

Comment

• Lol, I don't have a red-carpet outfit, I think I'm going to have the same banner-set tonight as won't have time to put something new together, *sigh* oh well!
                        SJ
                        xox
                        sigpic

Comment

• Just to let everyone know: Nikki has now opened a sub-section of the Misc forum for the AFA Ceremony tonight, and I have now a started a "Pre-Event Chatter" thread in there for anyone who wishes to discuss the AFA, or who has questions about tonight, I'm hoping to move all of the chat over into there.

See you all later on,
                          *hugs*
                          SJ
                          xox
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X