Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joss Whedon Action Figure

Hello fellow Whedonites!

Just wanted to throw this info out there to those as religious (for lack of better word) to all things Joss as I am. There is a Comic Con documentary that has just been released, directed by Morgan Sprulock and produced by Joss Whedon and Stan Lee. There are two exclusive packages of this dvd that you can find with two small action figures each! One set features Joss, himself, as an action figure!!!

Right now you can only find the exclusive Joss set at ComicCon 2012 or your local Toys 'R Us (if you live in the United States). Don't bother calling to ask if they have it, because they have no idea of the inventory. Friends in other states have had the same problems I've had. You have to actually go to your store and look for yourself. As I've told others, don't listen to them direct you to the DVD/Video game section either if you ask in the store. They are with the action figures. Pretty sure the row I found them in had Avengers action figures and toys.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/06/...e-lands-on-dvd

If anyone else picks one up, let me know and join me in starting Where's Whedon by taking pictures of your Mini-Joss where ever you go (like the Travelocity Gnome).

Last edited by [erin nicole]; 11-07-12, 01:43 AM.

I wish they sold a life size figure so I could get one and burn it in effigy.
    Last edited by PointMan; 12-07-12, 04:00 AM.
    “The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.” -- Albert Einstein

Comment

I'm not a fan of Joss himself... I think the fact that he got his own action figure is really stupid because he's just a man, not some super hero or God. But whatever... I think your idea of doing Where's Whedon is really fun, Erin! Can't wait to see the adventures Mini Joss gets into with you.

Comment

Working...
      X