Angel and Spike (and Captain Mal) in the TV's Best Bad Boy competition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TimeTravellingBunny View Post
    Daryl lost to Sawyer in the previous round.

I figured it would all be easy for Spike... until he comes up against Damon (most probably) in the next round. The Vampire Diaries crowd is hard to beat, Damon tends to win everything.
    Duh, of course, i had thought Daryl was up against Sylar but that was Spike. We'll just have to garner support. I like Damon but his character doesn't have the depth of Spike.

Comment

Ladies and gentlemen, the showdown! SPIKE VS DAMON! http://tvline.com/2012/07/31/ultimat...nament-day-34/

Spread the word! It's very close at the moment - Damon is leading, but just by 1% - it's Damon's 50.76% to Spike 49.24%!

Voting lasts 48 hours!

In the other semifinal, Neal Caffrey (White Collar), having beaten Dean Winchester in the quaterfinal, is leading against Chuck Bass (Gossip Girl) by 7%.
      You keep waiting for the dust to settle and then you realize it; the dust is your life going on. If happy comes along - that weird unbearable delight that's actual happy - I think you have to grab it while you can. You take what you can get, 'cause it's here, and then...gone.

Comment

Ladies and gentlemen, the showdown! SPIKE VS DAMON! http://tvline.com/2012/07/31/ultimat...nament-day-34/

Spread the word! It's very close at the moment - Damon is leading, but just by 1% - it's Damon's 50.76% to Spike 49.24%!

Voting lasts 48 hours!

In the other semifinal, Neal Caffrey (White Collar), having beaten Dean Winchester in the quaterfinal, is leading against Chuck Bass (Gossip Girl) by 7%.
        Arrrrk, 51.42% Damon, 48.58% Spike.

Comment

Damon is going to win, and it's a travesty!

|LiveJournal| | |Tumblr|
          Icon by xiperita

Comment

Quick quick, if Spike pulled you into the show, he is currently (just) losing to Damon in the online vote. See the link in this post from TTB.

Comment

Originally posted by Francy View Post
              Damon is going to win, and it's a travesty!
              Never give in. Get people voting!!! I just emailed my parents and husband asking them to just go on and vote!!!!

Comment

There's something to be said for relevance. Ten years off the air is ten years off the air. I have no doubt that he will be carried through, though. Caffrey should obviously win of those still in the poll, he's the authentic bad boy of the bunch. Two of bad mostly because they have a mythological tag on them as "bad", being vampires, but act in ways that, were they human, would mostly not be particularly bad, badass, etc, and the other is Just A Gigolo.
                sigpic
                Banner by LRae12

Comment

Originally posted by Stoney View Post
                  Quick quick, if Spike pulled you into the show, he is currently (just) losing to Damon in the online vote. See the link in this post from TTB.

I never can put Damon before Spike . Not only Damon, but no one male character . Spike is the best for me and he ever will. Thanks for the link, Stoney. I already voted. I hope Spike will win.Cross my fingers.
                  sigpic
                  maked by plamivasi

Comment

Originally posted by KingofCretins View Post
                    There's something to be said for relevance. Ten years off the air is ten years off the air. I have no doubt that he will be carried through, though. Caffrey should obviously win of those still in the poll, he's the authentic bad boy of the bunch. Two of bad mostly because they have a mythological tag on them as "bad", being vampires, but act in ways that, were they human, would mostly not be particularly bad, badass, etc, and the other is Just A Gigolo.
                    It is impressive that it was only in the last SFX (I think) where Spike didn't still get No1 after BtVS has been off the air for sooo long. But he won't win this if people don't click and vote. VD has a strong following. Heck I really like Damon, just not in preference to Spike!

EDIT: Currently 50.1% to Spike. When does it close?

Comment

It is impressive that it was only in the last SFX (I think) where Spike didn't still get No1 after BtVS has been off the air for sooo long. But he won't win this if people don't click and vote. VD has a strong following. Heck I really like Damon, just not in preference to Spike!

EDIT: Currently 50.1% to Spike. When does it close?
                      The poll is open for 48 hours. We should check when it was posted.

July 31, 2012 06:32 PM PDT
                      What is PDT? Pacific time?
                      You keep waiting for the dust to settle and then you realize it; the dust is your life going on. If happy comes along - that weird unbearable delight that's actual happy - I think you have to grab it while you can. You take what you can get, 'cause it's here, and then...gone.

Comment

Please, guys, make your vote for Spike. He needs only 1 % to win !
                        sigpic
                        maked by plamivasi

Comment

Please, guys, make your vote for Spike. He needs only 1 % to win !
                          sigpic
                          maked by plamivasi

Comment

The poll is open for 48 hours. We should check when it was posted.

What is PDT? Pacific time?
                            I think so which, on British time would give us until 2.30am on Fri 3rd August. We're just about half way through.

It is .08% against Spike at the moment, it is going to be close. Short of trying to get people I know to vote from multiple computers/phones, I've run out of people I can just ask to vote who would be willing to and wouldn't think it was funny to vote for Damon instead.
                            Last edited by Stoney; 02-08-12, 12:18 AM.

Comment

I voted for Spike.

Thanks for the link. I sure hope James wins. He was masterful as Spike.
                              “Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.”
                              Aristophanes

Comment

Damon is pulling away 52.09%. I can't think of anything else that I can do to try and up the votes for Spike. So much for King's assertion that Spike wins anything he is included in!!! Perhaps it would have helped if you had voted for him and not Damon King, grrrrr!

Comment

Working...
                                X