Hosting help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hosting help

Hey guys! Wow it has been a long time since I was around. It´s been exam time at my uni, this one particularly important for me seeing as I was repeating important subject and really needed to pass this year *sigh* But I did and now I have time to get back to everything, mainly sorting out the unfortunate trouble that my site has come to. Unfortunately my host, Rhia, has decided to leave the fanarting world and her website with it, which meant the same for me, being hosted at her server. The server was meant to be active by the end of this year, but it has been lost a couple of weeks ago and unfortunately that is it for my website.
    Now Im not really experienced with running my own server and setting everything up, so I was hoping that maybe some of you guys would be able to help me with this and host me and my website on one of your servers Im not sure how this usually goes, I would be more than willing to help out with the yearly/monthly?? fee if needed, I dont want to make any one of you to pay for me to be able to have a website. At the moment Im just a little unsure about getting all of this settled by myself and getting this help from someone would be a huge help to me, if it was possible of course. Thank you so much for your time and reading this guys, feels good to be back
    In the end, we all are who we are, no matter how much we may appear to have changed.

Destiny I'd be more than happy to host you, honey. I actually just got rid of a few dead sites so this is the perfect time.

Comment

Destiny I recommend using this wonderful lady as a host. Besides her being a sweetheart I've never once had my site go down. Plus she is wonderful and couldn't ask for a better home. I could move to my own domain but don't want to cause I value being a family with Britt :-)

Comment

Seconding the post above me. I've known Britt for a LOOONG time, and she was amazingly sweet when I approached her about hosting and changing the name of my site. She accepted me without question and has been the best host ever (and I've had a few, lol)
        Para Bellum| Live Journal | Tumblr | Resources

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Comment

Awww.... Y'all are so freakin sweet!! I'm blesse to have both of you as hostees. You both are amazing and I couldn't ask for better. *HUGS* Destiny sent me a message and told me Dee is going to host her but I definitely appreciate the support!!

Comment

Working...
          X