No announcement yet.

Do you believe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like I said, I do believe in ghosts and supernatrual forces. Vampires, no, but werewolves yes. I have a friend who is a werewolf.
    Member of the BuffyForums Welcoming Commitee

Click my DragonCave eggs please! http://dragcave.net/user/Arya_the_elven_lady

Copy the to your sig!

Comment

i believe in ghosts and spirits who remain in this world because they have unfinished business or haven't moved on from their death, but only those with the third eye can see them. since i don't possess the third eye, i will/should never be able to see them - thank goodness for that.

i've only heard true stories of:
      - spirits possessing humans
      - spirits entering people's dreams to pass on a message
      veronica mars: "i've got a kidney with your name on it, no questions asked."

Comment

Originally posted by FaithRoxx View Post
        I have a friend who is a werewolf.
        I hope that this doesnt sound demeaning or rude in any way, because that is so not my intention, but surely you can´t really mean that How could that be possible?
        In the end, we all are who we are, no matter how much we may appear to have changed.

Comment

Originally posted by Destiny View Post
          I hope that this doesnt sound demeaning or rude in any way, because that is so not my intention, but surely you can´t really mean that How could that be possible?
          I was thinking the same thing, but didn't want to say anything in fear of sounding rude, or condescending...
          .Forever, That's The Whole Point...

Comment

I believe in the possibility of paranormal stuff, but I don't have enough facts to make a proper informed opinion on the matter.

So I'm like on the fence I guess, there could be or could not be.

Comment

I personally don't believe in spirits. I just believe when we die we move on so that's why I don't. I however do believe in evil and maybe that's what lingers around us? Lol my view might be a little misguided though....

Comment

My aunt's friend took a picture at a church and got a full on apparition of Christ in the photo while in the church's garden. It was freaking awesome. I was surprised by his shortness though.

Comment

I'd love to, but I don't. Too much of a realist. Doesn't mean I don't get scared when I'm alone at night and hear bumps in the night.

Comment

Originally posted by ChaddyMan1 View Post
                    My aunt's friend took a picture at a church and got a full on apparition of Christ in the photo while in the church's garden. It was freaking awesome. I was surprised by his shortness though.
                    Ghosts seriously need to get into heightening, get some heel extensions or something.

Comment

How did the person even know it was Christ? Who knows what Christ looks like?
                      Member of the BuffyForums Welcoming Commitee

Click my DragonCave eggs please! http://dragcave.net/user/Arya_the_elven_lady

Copy the to your sig!

Comment

I'm pretty sure that Yoko Ono is the modern personification of Christ.

Comment

I don't believe they're real but if they are- just leave me alone. I get enough of creepy spirits on Supernatural.
                          Banner by Digital Leonardo

Comment

Actually there are descriptions of Christ in history from the men that were around in his time. http://www.thenazareneway.com/likene...ur_saviour.htm

I think even Pontius Pilate wrote a description of him, which is odd cause that man was a total monster and probably wouldn't have given to 2 flying ***** what a Jewish Messiah would have looked like.

Comment

Originally posted by Christopher View Post
                              Ghosts seriously need to get into heightening, get some heel extensions or something.
                              His shortness was the first thing I noticed I know people were shorter back then but damn.

Comment

I wish I did. At the same time, I think if I really did, I would be a scared paranoid person. I couldn't imagine (sorry) how people beleive in ghosts and still go on with their average day. However, I don't beleive in pretty much anything supernatural.. no ghosts, no gods, nothing really that can't be explained.. It has never clicked with me. So, I must turn towards the art world where I can get lost in the idea of supernatural and folklore stuff!!
                                sigpic
                                banner made by my homegirl {HisMRS}

Comment

Working...
                                X