Do you believe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you believe?

Do you believe in the paranormal? I'm not talking about aliens or anything, I mean ghosts or spirits.
    If so, have you ever had anything happen to you that you'd share with us?

Well, me being Wiccan, I do. My Mom has seen real ghosts before, so that adds to my certanty.
    Member of the BuffyForums Welcoming Commitee

Click my DragonCave eggs please! http://dragcave.net/user/Arya_the_elven_lady

Copy the to your sig!

Comment

Both my parents told me that we had a spirit here in our house, but for some reason isn't anymore. I wish I did believe in spirits then I'd know that my mum was still here with us...
      .Forever, That's The Whole Point...

Comment

I believe in what's proven, what's in front of me.. so spirits/ghosts etc.. in a word.. no!

Comment

I think you've probably heard me tell this story before, Britt.

I live with a ghost. He came with the house, lol.

He's an eight/ten year old boy called Ben. He's just a child, and I love him, lol. He likes to play pranks on us, and when we first moved into the house, they freaked us out, but after 16 years, we're used to him.

He has this habit of opening every single door in our house and then slamming them all at once. Then he takes off running up the stairs. He likes to play with our dog, and we can see her down at the bottom end of the living room playing with him.

He doesn't bother too much with my parents, it's always me and my brother and sister he interacts with the most. If it's late at night, most of the time you'll find him at the top of the house, which me and my brother have to ourselves.

He hides a lot of our things, too, and we had to learn to ask for them back, out loud, before we'd find what we were looking for.

When I was a baby, in our old house, my dad said he saw a man in an orange jump suit walk into my room. He said the man smiled at him and tipped an imaginary hat, but when he went into my room, no one was there.

But apart from ghosts, I don't really believe in anything else. Well, not vampires or werewolves or anything like that.
          Para Bellum| Live Journal | Tumblr | Resources

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Comment

yes i believe in ghost, i think the house i use to live in was haunted, once me and my sisters were in the living room watching television, i remember it wasn't windy that day, but out of the blue the back door slams shut it was so weird and creepy all at the same time, i was sitting in a chair close to the door so i know it wasn't the wind also the screen door's window wasn't open, it so creep me and my sister's out, we told my dad and of course all he did was laugh at us, but what's even stranger is that there was nothing there i didn't even see a shadow, maybe my mind was playing tricks with me that day, but whatever it was, it was freaky.
            Last edited by Touchofgrey; 21-08-11, 01:56 AM.
            How did you find me here?, If i was blind, I would see you.
            Welcoming Committee

Comment

Originally posted by Nikki View Post
              I believe in what's proven, what's in front of me.. so spirits/ghosts etc.. in a word.. no!
              Totally agree with you. I believe in what I can see, I believe in science.

Comment

It's all fake. There are no such things as Ghosts or supernatural things. That is what I believe, anyway. I prefer seeing what's in front of me therefore going by that, I also don't believe in God but that's for another thread entirely..

Comment

I definitely believe in ghosts and things unseen. I've experienced too much in my life to say I don't believe, and one of these days I hope to capture some really good proof but until then I believe in what I have seen/felt/heard with my own eyes...

Comment

Never encountered a ghost, thankfully. So I find it hard to have a real opinion on them. I am rather skeptical and wonder if someone is trying to trick me when I hear a story. But ultimately, I don't feel like we know everything about the world so maybe supernatural things really do exist.

Plus, things around the home always seem to keep disappearing and reappearing.

Lydia made the punch!

Comment

Eh, we've had some experiences. My brother's wooden toys used to play a little tune at random when he was a baby. Mom was having trouble getting him to sleep because he was sick or something and she said a really small, soft lullaby played out of his one toy, one note at a time. Then after he fell asleep it stopped. She tried to get it to play again, but it wouldn't. Then one time our ceiling fan moved without any of the windows open, being that it was winter. My mom likes to believe that it's the spirit of my Uncle Mike (not my real uncle fyi, RIP) watching over us, like a guardian angel.

We also had some experiences in UM's house when he was alive with little handprints on his chalkboard, too high up for me or my mom to reach and they wouldn't wash off.

So... I guess I believe in it somewhat, although the thought kinda creeps me out anyway.

Comment

I beleive in ghosts. Its hard not to will all that my mom tells me and I've seen her go through. I also believe in the supernatural. My mother is psychic. She does palm, card and psychic readings. She has her own business, but refuses to charge her clients a little more than gas money to get there. I've seen her tell people things and them just react to it instantly. I've seen her do this so many times that it's hard not to believe. Plus she is always knowing what things will happen. Like she perdicted one of her freinds would be pregnant with a little girl, but not tell her. The freind was on the pill and using other sources of protection, but a month later guess who was pregnant with a little girl?!?!
                        Last edited by Jessica M.C.; 21-08-11, 04:17 PM.
                        If You fall off the stage legs extended and boobs up
                        -Burlesque Tess(Cher)

Comment

Originally posted by Jessica M.C. View Post
                          The freind was on the pill and using other sources of protection, but a month later guess who was pregnant with a little girl?!?!
                          No contraception is 100% effective, so that could easily be explained.

Comment

Here's a story for you guys... This is just one of the many things that's happened at my dad's house.
                            When I was 19, I had flunked out of college and was living back at home with Dad. He worked almost constantly, and I got lonely, so I got myself a little dog. One night my dog and I were chilling, watching TV. I was sitting in the chair, directly in front of the TV, with a full view of the room in front of me. My dog was on the couch, with this little rubber elephant toy she loved to play with beside her. All of a sudden, the toy flew across the room as if something picked it up and threw it. Precious looked towards this one corner of the room and then jumped off the couch and into my lap. She was trembling so hard... After that, from time to time, she would go to that corner and growl at something we couldn't see. Me? It was all I could do not to pee myself. LOL
                            I would never believe that story if someone told that to me, but I would put my hand on the Bible and swear that I saw that with my own eyes, right in front of my face... It was unreal, and scary but fascinating at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris1803 View Post
                              No contraception is 100% effective, so that could easily be explained.
                              I tottaly undrstand that, but she just knows stuff. Palm reading and card reading, the pshcic reading she does for people. She just knows.
                              If You fall off the stage legs extended and boobs up
                              -Burlesque Tess(Cher)

Comment

Working...
                              X