Thank you, sayjay!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you, sayjay!

I will be getting ready to head to work soon, so I figured I would start this up now.

As Traditional for the AFAs, I would like to award SayJay with this Certificate of Appreciation from all of us members of the Academy of Fanart Artists. SayJay, we would be lost with out you and all of the incredible work you do to bring us this amazing ceremony. It has become a staple in our community, and something to make us each strive harder in our fanart. It is with much adoration and respect, that we thank you for bringing us this event tonight.

*For those that don't know, SayJay's friend Doyle from the Monster Factory has been kind enough to join us in presenting this award to our gracious hostess. Since he has traveled all over the world with SayJay, Doyle and I thought it only appropriate for him to be here tonight to celebrate with her.
    Last edited by [erin nicole]; 11-05-13, 10:00 PM.

OMG I cannot believe I never knew this was in here!!!!! I am having such a blooper-filled night tonight, it's ridiculous!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS!!!!

I don't think there are enough emoticons in the world right now!!

And the fact that you got a little doyle image on there too, EEEP!!!!

I would keep typing random excitement in here, but I better stop and go post some awards!!
    sigpic
    Art by Sayjay at Radiance

Comment

Sayjay, I don't know how you do it all! Even with the help we try to offer you, there's just still so much to be done that I can't even imagine. I bow down to you.
      would you do anything for me

buy a new diamond ring for me

Comment

It's all you, SJ!

sigpic
        follow daydreaming on twitter / livejournal / tumblr / facebook for instant site updates!

Comment

Seriously SayJay, I don't know how you do it!!!! I don't think we all realize how much work you put into this to make it run as smoothly as it does!! And it's always so amazing!! You rock!!!!!!

>> and we want s p e c t a c u l a r v i e w s if we're to stay for the w e e k e n d <<

Comment

We all love you so so much!!!

Comment

You deserve this and so much more Sayjay!
              Luv you girl!
              sigpic

Comment

Thank you for this wonderful ceremony and all the work you did, Sayjay. You're the best!

Comment

I honestly cannot believe you still can do this year after year. You always do such a great job and you put SO much work into it! Thank you so much!!!

::Shadow of Reflection::
                  NOW CAPPING YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOWS AND MOVIES!!! See them HERE...

Comment

WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH YOU ARE THE BESTEST EVER! You always take on the biggest load of work and still manage to pull everything off so seamlessly and perfectly - YOU ROCK!

Comment

You rock to work so hard for us and to make the night the success it is every year getting bigger and better each time we can only say thank you but we really really really mean it
                      Dee@ Lucid Fanart || Twitter || Last.fm

icon from imemine-art

Comment

Thank you for all the effort that you put in year after year to bring us this amazing night. you're the best.
                        Find me at facebook - tumblr - twitter - livejournal

Comment

You did once again a fabulous job, thank you so much for all your work and time. You're our own superhero....

Comment

Sayjay, thank you so much for making this an unforgetable experience I can't even begin to imagine all the time, ideas, work and sleep that must've gone into making this what it was. I love you so much for that! Thank you for having the idea in the first place and for being the best damn hostess possible!

In the end, we all are who we are, no matter how much we may appear to have changed.

Comment

Thank you so much for your hard work and time you´ve spend on this through the years.This is such an incredible project that makes me feel so proud of doing fanart.You really did something amazing so THANK YOU

Comment

Working...
                              X