Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

No HTML

HTML is turned off for security reasons.

Please do not use html in your posts or messages. If you are copy and pasting something from another website and you are having problems with it showing, then it may have html in it. This could be in the form of a website link or a viewable image or an emoji or a special chacter. I am not sure this is the reason we have errors posting.

Some html code can be simply swapped with our Bulletin Board code by changing the greater than/ less than signs with bracket signs. Other BB code needs to done using the buttons in the advanced post editor.
2 of 2 < >

Home Page

The home page address has changed to: http://buffyforums.net/forums/
Please update your bookmark. Otherwise, the home page does not show you are logged in and/or will not let you type into the log in box in the top right. The link at Buffyforums.net to the forums has not yet been updated. So you will experience the error when you enter the forum through that link.
See more
See less

WELCOME TO THE AFAS - come on in!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mara View Post
    Just popping in to wish everyone a great ceremony and a lot of fun RL is keeping me away from the ceremony tonight unfortunately so I will be lurking around this time

BIG CONGRATS TO ALL THE WINNERS AND ESPECIALLY TO SJ FOR PULLING OFF ANOTHER EVENT!!!
    Glad you could make it! Even if only for a quick pop in!

Lydia made the punch!

Comment

Originally posted by Wicca_Jaz View Post
      Well, I'm finally here...I was here earlier, but people didn't leave me alone

Thank you so much for those beautiful awards! It's always a pleasure to help you with the awards and such.

Good luck to everyone tonight
      Lol! People irl need to realize this is serious partytime we got going on here! Glad you could make it!

Lydia made the punch!

Comment

Thanks for the award! They're all so pretty and sparkly!!!

::Shadow of Reflection::
        NOW CAPPING YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOWS AND MOVIES!!! See them HERE...

Comment

Aww those awards are gorgeous <3 Thank you for mine, it was my pleasure to help with the awards

Comment

Originally posted by Sophie View Post
            Aww those awards are gorgeous <3 Thank you for mine, it was my pleasure to help with the awards
            WELCOME!! Join in on the fun, you've got some catching up though! We've got the first 13 awards posted so far, use the road map to keep up!!
            sigpic
            Art by Sayjay at Radiance

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Manson View Post
              Thanks for the award! They're all so pretty and sparkly!!!
              TRACY! Come join the party!!! *huggles*
              xxxx
              sigpic
              Art by Sayjay at Radiance

Comment

Working...
              X