No announcement yet.

35. >>> Main Event: Best Wallpaper 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MASSIVE congrats to all the winners, so many amazing pieces in here, but some of my faves were: Erin's After the Hunt, JJ's Scissor Runner (OMG LOVE IT!! it was my number 2), Ehlwyen's Extremes and Inbetweens (suc a stunning piece, awesome composition and concept and my number 3!), then I had a mix of a lot of the other pieces soooo many to mention, but these were my tops!!! Okay so I voted for several Aureola and Zugma pieces as well, but my faves from you two were Sinner and Cas is Back!!!

CONGRATS TO ALL!!!
    xx
    Last edited by slaycandy; 12-05-13, 02:31 AM.
    sigpic
    Art by Sayjay at Radiance

Comment

I've seen Erin lurking in here for like ten minutes now... I am hoping she hasn't fainted... should we call someone?
      sigpic
      Art by Sayjay at Radiance

Comment

OMG, YOU GUYS!!! I AM FREAKING OUT! Thank you sooo much to all who votes for "After the Hunt" and "Man of Many Strings"!!! I. Can't. Even. Right. Now. There aren't even words. Thank you!!!! I was sure like many others that Zugma, my favorite fanartist of all time, would claim the highest places. Love you, Zugma! I am just in utter shock and disbelief right now so see my name and wallpapers on those 1st and 2nd place awards. They are soooo pretty, SJ!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

There were so many amazing entries for 2011! I'm so glad to see awards for my top picks for Zugma and Aureola! You ladies killed it and are two of my favorite fanartists! I adore both of you. Other top favorite include SayJay's "Burkes 7" and Jenni Lou's "Smile"!

Seriously, I'm a little teary eyed right now so I'll wrap this up. From the bottom of my heart...

Last edited by [erin nicole]; 28-01-14, 01:25 AM.

Comment

Already when I saw the runner-ups I knew that this category was a killer. 2011 was a good year. Congratulations to all winners. And especially Erin Nicole of course, she owned this list.

Comment

Guh, thank you so much for all the awards!! And your comments guys, asfdhlkgahfh; *still feels the urge to hide under the rock*

But first of all, CONGRATULATIONS Erin!! I voted for both of these winning pieces (although in different order; my #1 was the Joss one ) and I'll just second everyone else who's saying that this victory is well deserved! The creative thinking you put into your walls, the attention to detail, the quality - they are just outstanding.

I'd love to tell every artist I voted for how much I love their work, but it'll take me till midnignt I'm afraid, since I'm unwell and slow and forget English words because of all the emotions. So I'll just list the names:

Jenni Lou - I voted for 3 of yours, with In The Black as my #2; WiccaJaz - your Despair was my #3 and I think it was chilling and amazing; JJ - what you did with colors in In The Heads is, I think, some kind of sorcery and I adore the concept; Sayjay, your Burkes piece was one of my favorites of the year; Aureola - Goodbye and Wolf Shaped Bullet always leave me speachless ; Buffylover, I voted for your Alive and Silent Night pieces. However, it was such a tough choice that I am relieved to see that your other works got recognized also - but sad that you didn't place higher! Lyn, your Crowley piece was such a brilliant example of your style and way you think, I'm disappointed it didn't place. I really loved it And Sharonalee, your Jon Snow piece was clever and beautiful!
            [ ...In my exile. ]
            LJ; Tumblr; Wallpapers

Comment

Working...
            X