No announcement yet.

03. >>> Group 5: Other Medium - Character

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahh, thank you for my award, Bre, I love it! And thank you to those who voted for my piece!

Congrats to all - most of my favorites got an award, even though the order is a bit different, but still!

(Also my inner fangirl is stupidly delighted that Sharonalee's Loki piece got second place; go Loki! )
    [ ...In my exile. ]
    LJ; Tumblr; Wallpapers

Comment

Originally posted by little albatross View Post
      Oh my god, sayjay those Seeker awards are gorgeous. I am dying, like I want to vote for them for next year's AFAs.

Congrats to all the winners (Zugma was my #1!) and thank you for my award, too
      Lol, glad you like, I was trying to do something different so all my awards were varied heh!!
      sigpic
      Art by Sayjay at Radiance

Comment

Wow thank you to everyone who voted for my piece!
        Congrats to all the winners!

Comment

Again, congrats to all winners and participants to make amazing wallpapers you guys should be really proud of yourself! my frav was... ZUGMA, that wallpaper was blood amazing!

Comment

Congrats to everybody!!! My tops were aureola, sunnywill and firecracker

Comment

Congrats to all the winners and thank you so much to everyone who voted for my Springheel Jack piece. It was a lot of fun to make. Love those books!

I'd also like to give a shout out to my top 3: Zugma, Sharonalee, and Aureola! Fab pieces ladies!

Originally posted by Aureola View Post
              Thank you, Erin, for my beautiful award! And congratulations to all the other winners! My first two places were the same! Also shout out to JJ and Nina, you were my tops too!
              You're welcome, but I actually designed the award for 3rd place. *whispers* I think SJ made a blooper.

Comment

Congratulations everyone!!! My tops here were Destiny, Erin, Buffylover, Mara and Sara!

Comment

Originally posted by [erin nicole] View Post
                  Congrats to all the winners and thank you so much to everyone who voted for my Springheel Jack piece. It was a lot of fun to make. Love those books!

I'd also like to give a shout out to my top 3: Zugma, Sharonalee, and Aureola! Fab pieces ladies!

You're welcome, but I actually designed the award for 3rd place. *whispers* I think SJ made a blooper.
                  Shhhh there were a few!!! I got a tad confused toward the end of award designs!
                  sigpic
                  Art by Sayjay at Radiance

Comment

Thanks for the shout outs everyone! I didn't know all of ya'll liked that Cruel Intentions piece so much.

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post

Stacy's not here and she never has to know, I'll keep my mouth shut!
                    Too late.
                    Originally posted by '[erin nicole
                    Yeah, I think they ended up swapping the names so they were wrong. Nice going Clém. : smack: The award is lovely btw Erin, thank you.
                    T _A _T _E _R _S'____ W _O _R _L _D

Proud recipient of the "Vagenis Award of Excellence"

Comment

Congrats everyone Loving those awards, shout out to my top 5, Zugma, Sharonalee, Nina, Aureola, Bre!
                      Dee@ Lucid Fanart || Twitter || Last.fm

icon from imemine-art

Comment

Working...
                      X