X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 13. >>> Group 4: Drama/Comedy - Character

BEST COMEDY/DRAMA SERIES CHARACTER WALLPAPER

LUCKY FOR SOME... NUMBER THIRTEEN!!!

And we're heading back to the comedy and drama series for another set of awards! This time we're taking a look at the character pieces. We had seventeen wallpapers nominated featuring characters from New Girl, Robin Hood, Sherlock, Revenge, Mad Men and more!

And tonight we have 5 places to give out and three runners up...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AND THE WINNERS ARE............

Best Comedy/Drama Series Character Wallpaper

1st Place
    Spoiler:

Sharonalee - Henry V with 260 points.
    This award was designed by Bre.

2nd Place
    Spoiler:

Sayjay - Righting Wrongs with 211 points.
    This award was designed by Lyri.

3rd Place
    Spoiler:

Aureola - The Woman with 206 points.
    This award was designed by Jennilou.

4th Place
    Spoiler:

Zugma - Henry V with 191 points.
    This award was designed by Stacy.

5th Place
    Spoiler:

Buffylover - Look Up and Pray with 176 points.
    This award was designed by Sayjay.

Runners Up
    Spoiler:

Runner up awards by: Sophie

Erin Nicole - This Life with 157 points.

Nina - Beauty with 123 points.

Destiny - Dark Side with 112 points.

Jennilou - It's Jess with 112 points.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEXT STOP ON THIS AFA TOUR: 14. >>> Group 2: Supernatural - Group!!
    Last edited by slaycandy; 11-05-13, 10:23 PM.
    sigpic
    Art by Sayjay at Radiance

Congrats to all the winners! And man, every variation of Bre's award is killing me.

Shoutouts to my top 3 buffylover, Aureola and stacy!
    would you do anything for me

buy a new diamond ring for me

Comment

OMG Sophie and Stacy those are like my fave awards!! SOOO gorgeous!!

2nd place?? Seriously?? What's going on! I am glad people liked this piece as it was a little different for me and one of my new fandoms!

My tops were JJ, Destiny, Buffylover, Aureola and Stacy!!! Your pieces were all amazing!
      sigpic
      Art by Sayjay at Radiance

Comment

Beautiful entries everyone, well deserved. top 3 were sayjay, sharonalee and clement
        Find me at facebook - tumblr - twitter - livejournal

Comment

Congrats to all the winners! Love the awards

Comment

OMG that award Stacy!! Gorgeous!!

Congrats to everyone, especially Sharonalee, wonderful piece...
            I mean you zugma'd Zugma, which is like, the biggest achievement for a fanartist
            Last edited by Pandora's_Box; 11-05-13, 10:37 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

So happy for Sharonalee! My #1 as well! buffylover, JJ and SayJay were my next picks. Congrats all! Love you award designs Stacy & SJ!
              sigpic
              follow daydreaming on twitter / livejournal / tumblr / facebook for instant site updates!

Comment

Thank you much guys for voting for me and the awards are just stunning once again! and thank you for mine SAYJAY!

my tops were; Zugma, Aureola, Nina, Holypotatoes and JJ again just beautiful works just loved them and I loved every single works and I mean that! also congrats to everyone!

“Your pain and your hunger, they’re drivin’ you home.”

Comment

small ukrainian happydance: ура-ура! My biggest congrats to sharonalee, I'm really happy your wall took first, it is fantastic and totally deserves it, was first in my list too. Also shout outs to buffylover and Zugma - my favs

Comment

I think I finally found the place to join back in, hooray.

Congrats to all the winners, Right now I don't even remember how my nominated piece looks like so I can't do shout outs. But I want to say thank you for my lovely runner up award.

Edit:
                    Oh we moved on again.... *runs*
                    Last edited by Nina; 11-05-13, 10:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nina View Post
                      Edit:
                      Oh we moved on again.... *runs*
                      This has been me all day lol

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
                        OMG that award Stacy!! Gorgeous!!

Congrats to everyone, especially Sharonalee, wonderful piece...
                        I mean you zugma'd Zugma, which is like, the biggest achievement for a fanartist
                        Haha! I know right?
                        Thank you to everyone who voted for my piece.

Aureola, thank you dear!
                        Although your "The Woman" is, like, my favourite wallpaper EVER. I love it to bits I don't know how it can be only third place.

Aaaand Bre, thank you for the fantastic award, all your awards tonight are masterpieces. Love them all.

Comment

congratulations sharonalee!!! So excited to see you up there! Between you and Zugma, I feel the need to seek out this miniseries!

Shout outs also Buffylover! Love love love this one of yours! the cutouts and the light colors particularly make this wall so exquisite. JJ you know I loved thorny crown and the powerful emotion even if I still havent seen all of s3 of RH. You make me forget my resolve with your passion. I didnt tell you but you did suck me in to watching that atrocious retcon episode. *shivers* Also Kiera I loved the intense gaze of your wall!

Lydia made the punch!

Comment

Congrats to all the winners! My tops were aureola, elle and sayjay

Comment

Originally posted by Ehlwyen View Post
                              congratulations sharonalee!!! So excited to see you up there! Between you and Zugma, I feel the need to seek out this miniseries!

Shout outs also Buffylover! Love love love this one of yours! the cutouts and the light colors particularly make this wall so exquisite. JJ you know I loved thorny crown and the powerful emotion even if I still havent seen all of s3 of RH. You make me forget my resolve with your passion. I didnt tell you but you did suck me in to watching that atrocious retcon episode. *shivers* Also Kiera I loved the intense gaze of your wall!
                              Omg lol, I am so sorry. I still get trauma nightmares from it.
                              would you do anything for me

buy a new diamond ring for me

Comment

Working...
                              X