Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 04. >>> Group 3: Vampire - Group

BEST VAMPIRE SERIES PAIRING/GROUP WALLPAPER

Please welcome our guest host for the evening... DESTINY, who will be presenting to you our vampire series awards, over to you hun.........

Good evening fine ladies and gentlemen!

We have arrived to our FOURTH destination for this night, which is the GROUP wallpapers for the Vampire series!

I feel that the Vampire series should have a special place among all of our other categories, because for one – this is BuffyForums! and for the other – Buffy and then all of the other vampire shows were how most of us were drawn into the fantastic world of fandom, digital art and wallpaper-making.

The mysterious vampire world sank its teeth into us and for many of us it never let go. Buffy and its characters, its message is still one of the most featured art here and even though over the years we have all evolved and fell in love with other fandoms, this is how it all started and it is still a neverending well of inspiration when our other muses seem to fail us.

So let’s celebrate that wonderful world with the finest art of the past two years!

This year, the Group category received 22 beautiful pieces of art and none of you made it easy to judge. With that, we have exactly 5 winners and 5 runners up awards to give out and we are only at the beginning!

We’ve already seen some of the amazing awards go out to artists who truly deserve them and it’s amazing that after all these years, this community is still seduced by all the different vampire worlds we have and love. So, let’s go and see some of the pretties go out!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AND THE WINNERS ARE............

Best Vampire Series Pairing/Group Wallpaper

1st Place
    Spoiler:

Zugma - Purest Sin with 259 points.
    This award was designed by Bre.

2nd Place
    Spoiler:

Aureola - Still in Love with 190 points.
    This award was designed by Zugma.

3rd Place
    Spoiler:

Jennilou - Someone Else's Life with 186 points.
    This award was designed by Zugma.

4th Place
    Spoiler:

Erin Nicole - Spirits and Charms with 175 points.
    This award was designed by Lyri.

5th Place
    Spoiler:

JJ - A Star in the Sky with 153 points.
    This award was designed by Sayjay.

Runners Up
    Spoiler:

Runner up awards by: Erin Nicole.

Ehlwyen - The Conquistadir with 140 points.

Sayjay - Chalk Outline with 117 points.

Bre - How with 83 points.

Sunnywill - Love Remains the Same with 82 points.

Demetreas - Why Me with 81 points.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEXT STOP ON THIS AFA TOUR: 05. >>> Group 8: Techniques - Manip!!
    Last edited by slaycandy; 11-05-13, 08:39 PM.
    sigpic
    Art by Sayjay at Radiance

Congrats to all the winners!! Loved everyone's entry this round, it was SO hard to choose!!
    Para Bellum| Live Journal | Tumblr | Resources

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Comment

Oooh thank you for my award!!! Erin, it's gorgeous!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Congratulations to all the well-deserved winners!!! Your pieces were amazing! And the awards...wow...they are so beautiful

Comment

I seriously can't with how amazing these awards are. GAH!

Zugma was my #1 too. So stunning. Next up, Aureola and Destiny. But really, so much pretty going on.

And thanks for my placement too! :winesmiley:
          sigpic
          follow daydreaming on twitter / livejournal / tumblr / facebook for instant site updates!

Comment

Originally posted by Lyri View Post
            Congrats to all the winners!! Loved everyone's entry this round, it was SO hard to choose!!
            Oh my god I think I struggled most with this one - I had to take about 5 days just to go over it again and again and try to decide The only clear winner for me was Zugma, as always, pure perfection

In the end, we all are who we are, no matter how much we may appear to have changed.

Comment

Well I have the top four in the exact same order!!
              Congrats to you all, awesome pieces in this category.
              Shout outs to Lyri and Firecracker who were in my Top too.

Bre and Sayjay's awards, again, are breathtaking!
              sigpic

Comment

love the opening speech, so very true and the awards are killing me with prettiness!

Congrats to all the winners, the vampire category was really tough to judge, there were so many amazing pieces. well deserved winners.
                Find me at facebook - tumblr - twitter - livejournal

Comment

Jenni Lou, I couldn't resist those colors and your stock usage in that K/C piece and I just had to pick it as my #1!!! My entire top 4 is actually the top 4 here, and I was so glad to see Ehlwyen's piece (my next one) awarded too!

And I know they do every year, but the award makers are KILLING IT! I just feel so lucky that some of them have my name on them.
                  would you do anything for me

buy a new diamond ring for me

Comment

Originally posted by Jenni Lou View Post
                    I seriously can't with how amazing these awards are. GAH!

Zugma was my #1 too. So stunning. Next up, Aureola and Destiny. But really, so much pretty going on.

And thanks for my placement too! :winesmiley:
                    AWWWW cute gif!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh! My! God! I've got second place and the fantastic award by Zugma! Thank you everyone who voted! My first ones were Zugma (with no questions)), Erin and JJ!

Comment

OMG, first place, thank you!! And Bre, your awards are beautiful!

That's true that there were so many amazing pieces in this category. I especially loved JJ's, Dee's, Aureola's, Jenni Lou's and Sayjay's. And shout out to Elle and Leca.
                        [ ...In my exile. ]
                        LJ; Tumblr; Wallpapers

Comment

Erin Nicole! Gurl, you know I want to have babies with your entry! It an all time favorite wall ever! Jj, yours is just too emotional for me to have words. it just captures some of that magic that I sometimes forget exists in a show! To you both!

Congrats to everyone! Vampires is such a great category, everything is amazing!

Lydia made the punch!

Comment

CONGRATS TO EVERYONE ALL OF YOU GUYS DESERVE AN AWARD my top fravs were: Zugma Just SENSATIONAL again you deserve that first place from me! Aureola and Jenni Lou just FLAWLESS!!!

Comment

Congrats everybody!! Shout outs to zugma, ehlwyen and jennilou

Comment

Working...
                              X