Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 26. >>> Group 2: Supernatural - Character

BEST SUPERNATURAL SERIES CHARACTER WALLPAPER

Well, it's been a while since we had a poll, so I figured this might be a good category to throw one in for! We all have our favourite characters, but how will they fare when pitted against one another?? Let's take a look!!

For the wallpapers we've got treats from Supernatural, The Walking Dead, Heroes, Once Upon a Time, Haven, Teen Wolf and Game of Thrones! There were 18 pieces nominated in total and now we are down to our top five and the runners up... are you ready??

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AND THE WINNERS ARE............

Best Supernatural/Fantasy Character Wallpaper

1st Place
    Spoiler:

Zugma - Shackled to the Road with 258 points.
    This award was designed by Lyri.

2nd Place
    Spoiler:

Sayjay - Fit Right In with 224 points.
    This award was designed by Bre.

3rd Place
    Spoiler:

Elle - Never Nothing with 199 points.
    This award was designed by Erin Nicole.

4th Place
    Spoiler:

Michelle - Not Prepared with 166 points.
    This award was designed by Lyri.

5th Place
    Spoiler:

Erin Nicole - Fairest of Them All with 165 points.
    This award was designed by Sayjay.

Runners Up
    Spoiler:

Runner up awards by: Sara

Jennilou - When You're Evil with 152 points.

Nina - Mirror, Mirror with 137 points.

Destiny - Arya with 130 points.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEXT STOP ON THIS AFA TOUR: 27. >>> Group 4: Drama/Comedy - Group!!
    Dean Winchester (SPN)
    35.29%
    Sam Winchester (SPN)
    11.76%
    Castiel (SPN)
    5.88%
    Nick Burkhardt (Grimm)
    5.88%
    Monroe (Grimm)
    5.88%
    Rumplestiltskin/Mr Gold (OUAT)
    0.00%
    Regina/Evil Queen (OUAT)
    0.00%
    Mary Margaret/Snow (OUAT)
    0.00%
    Emma Swan (OUAT)
    11.76%
    Tyrion Lanister (G.o.T)
    23.53%
    Daenerys Targaryen (G.o.T)
    0.00%
    Jon Snow (G.o.T)
    0.00%
    Cersei Lannister (G.o.T)
    0.00%
    Rick Grimes (TWD)
    0.00%
    Daryl Dixon (TWD)
    0.00%
    Andrea (TWD)
    0.00%
    Sawyer (Lost)
    0.00%
    Locke (Lost)
    0.00%
    Kate (Lost)
    0.00%
    Hurley (Lost)
    0.00%
    sigpic
    Art by Sayjay at Radiance

Brilliant awards, tough to vote for this round. My top 3 were michelle, zugma and destiny
    Find me at facebook - tumblr - twitter - livejournal

Comment

I realllllly like Erin Nicole's award design.

Elle took my top spot though. And Erin following. Also shouting Nina, Zugma and SayJay.
      sigpic
      follow daydreaming on twitter / livejournal / tumblr / facebook for instant site updates!

Comment

Awesome round, this one. I loved all the entries. Congrats to the lucky few who bagged an award!!
        Para Bellum| Live Journal | Tumblr | Resources

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Comment

Beautiful awards for all the well-deserved winners!!! Congrats!

Comment

Ah this was indeed a very nice category, pity it's such a small one. My favorites were Sayjay, JJ and Destiny.... all three entries are stunning.

And I forgot I entered something for this category, me winning a runner up award completely suprised me, thank you Sara for the pretty award.

Comment

Sayjay, love the award!!

Congrats to all the winners here! Shout outs to Zugma, Elle and JJ.
              sigpic

Comment

Congrats to all the winners! Especially Zugma, who is cleaning up left and right So much love to the rest of my top 5, Elle (my No. 1! tell me all your secrets because your work is MAGICAL.), Jenni Lou, SJ, and Lyn Ordering your pieces was so hard.

(hehe, btw the polls are fun. my fave ouat character is now invisible/nonexistent/probably off playing with doggy toys or something right now, I voted for Emma)
                would you do anything for me

buy a new diamond ring for me

Comment

Originally posted by little albatross View Post
                  Congrats to all the winners! Especially Zugma, who is cleaning up left and right So much love to the rest of my top 5, Elle (my No. 1! tell me all your secrets because your work is MAGICAL.), Jenni Lou, SJ, and Lyn Ordering your pieces was so hard.

(hehe, btw the polls are fun. my fave ouat character is now invisible/nonexistent/probably off playing with doggy toys or something right now, I voted for Emma)
                  Those who don't vote for Tyrion, just never watched Game of Thrones...it's as simple as that!
                  sigpic

Comment

Lol I was going to put Ruby on as well, but was like... hmm... lots of OAUT characters there already, hmm.... okay.. I'll leave her. But, I'm sure she's loving her doggy toys!!! :P
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by slaycandy View Post
                      Lol I was going to put Ruby on as well, but was like... hmm... lots of OAUT characters there already, hmm.... okay.. I'll leave her. But, I'm sure she's loving her doggy toys!!! :P
                      LMAO, it's okay, the show doesn't even know she exists anyway.

Comment

Oh hey I won an award!! I am totally going to have to go back through these threads later!!! Lol! Thanks for the votes! This was like the only piece I had for this category, so didn't have high hopes, lol, but yay!!!!!
                        *hugs*
                        x
                        sigpic

Comment

Seriously Ruby needs more screen time. Is it wrong I love her outfits sooooooo very much? NEGL, I shipped Ruby/Gus (the mouse) so frickin hard. Then the show utterly crushed me. What with all the hate show?!

As always, ILU!! Thank you! Lydia thanks you too!

Lydia made the punch!

Comment

Originally posted by Ehlwyen View Post
                            Seriously Ruby needs more screen time. Is it wrong I love her outfits sooooooo very much? NEGL, I shipped Ruby/Gus (the mouse) so frickin hard. Then the show utterly crushed me. What with all the hate show?!

As always, ILU!! Thank you! Lydia thanks you too!
                            He was soooo cute, and just like that, they took it away. Now I just actively ship Ruby/Anybody who doesn't die and isn't a cat person in my mind

Comment

Congrats to all the winners

Comment

Working...
                              X