Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

32. >>> Group 2: Supernatural - 2011 award

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 32. >>> Group 2: Supernatural - 2011 award

    BEST SUPERNATURAL SERIES 2011 WALLPAPER

    Come in, come in...

    That's right, this not only marks the last of our supernatural categories, but it is also the last of our non-emotions and techniques groups!!

    We only have two more categories left after this before we move on to the BIG awards, so let's just take a moment to enjoy this!!!

    For this category, we were celebrating the best pieces created in 2011 for a supernatural or fantasy series, and we had a fantastic set of 24 nominees to choose from, so I am now happy to reveal our top ten!!!

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    AND THE WINNERS ARE............




    Best Supernatural/Fantasy 2011 Wallpaper

    1st Place
    Spoiler:


    Zugma - Possessed with 265 points.
    This award was designed by Bre.


    2nd Place
    Spoiler:


    Aureola - Sinner with 241 points.
    This award was designed by Lyri.


    3rd Place
    Spoiler:


    Sayjay - Numb with 214 points.
    This award was designed by Erin Nicole.



    4th Place
    Spoiler:


    Jennilou - Contract with 153 points.
    This award was designed by Tracy.



    5th Place
    Spoiler:


    JJ - Give Me a Sign with 121 points.
    This award was designed by Ehlwyen.



    6th Place
    Spoiler:


    Elle - Numb with 120 points.
    This award was designed by Sayjay.


    7th Place
    Spoiler:


    Clement - Consumed by a Flame with 114 points.
    This award was designed by Sayjay.



    8th Place
    Spoiler:


    WiccaJaz - Despair with 98 points.
    This award was designed by Sayjay.



    9th Place
    Spoiler:


    Sharonalee - Rootless with 91 points.
    This award was designed by Sayjay.



    10th Place
    Spoiler:


    Michelle - Point of No Return with 64 points.
    This award was designed by Sayjay.




    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------



    NEXT STOP ON THIS AFA TOUR: 33. >>> Group 7: Emotions - Drama!!
    Last edited by slaycandy; 12-05-13, 01:50 AM.
    sigpic
    Art by Sayjay at Radiance

  • #2
    ohhh prettyness, well done everybody. My picks were sayjay, clement, elle and michelle.
    Find me at facebook - tumblr - twitter - livejournal

    Comment


    • #3
      I love my award so much Thank you SayJay!

      Congrats to all the others!!!

      Comment


      • #4
        This wallpaper is one my episodic faves I've made in the last few years so I'm glad it placed somewhere at least. Thanks all.

        Aureola, SayJay and Zugma took my top spots, as they did here as well, if in a different order. So that's good.
        sigpic
        follow daydreaming on twitter / livejournal / tumblr / facebook for instant site updates!

        Comment


        • #5
          Those last few awards are fantastic Sayjay! Congrats to all the winners of these stunning awards.

          Comment


          • #6
            Yay, when I saw the unspoilered 6th award (that makes 7 bloopers by the way ) I said to myself, I want one of those, I'm so happy!!! Thanks Sayjay

            Congrats to the winners here, my fav were: Jenni, Zugma, Sayjay, Aureola and Erin.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              oh, hello, lyn's award design. for reasons. I totally do not mind that I got that one.

              Congrats to all the winners! faves being Jenni Lou, Aureola, Zugma, Lyn, and Ben! Also another piece that I placed that stood out to me and I wanted to mention was Sophie's LOST piece. It is so gorgeous and I love the colors. You're one of the artists I noticed a lot when I was voting
              would you do anything for me

              buy a new diamond ring for me

              Comment


              • #8
                Congrats, guys!!
                Para Bellum| Live Journal | Tumblr | Resources

                Si vis pacem, para bellum

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
                  Yay, when I saw the unspoilered 6th award (that makes 7 bloopers by the way ) I said to myself, I want one of those, I'm so happy!!! Thanks Sayjay

                  Congrats to the winners here, my fav were: Jenni, Zugma, Sayjay, Aureola and Erin.
                  Argh!!! I didn't even notice it, I'm reading this, going what?? another one?? Doh!
                  sigpic
                  Art by Sayjay at Radiance

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by slaycandy View Post
                    Argh!!! I didn't even notice it, I'm reading this, going what?? another one?? Doh!
                    You know this is payback for the evil quiz right?
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Stunning awards, once again!
                      Congrats to all the winners

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Congrats to all the winners! Such great award designs! And a Big Congrats to Zugma, Aureola, and SJ! You were all in my top 3, in that order!

                        I'd also like to extend shout outs to Clement and WiccaJaz who rounded off my top 5!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Lyn. LYN. Let us talk about your award. Okay? DEREK. TEEN WOLF. I just started watching the show and inhaled the first two seasons in about a day. June is far away and seeing this is making me ACHE FOR IT.

                          Congratulations!!! My tops were Zugma, SJ, Aureola, Elle and Sharonalee!!!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Bre View Post
                            Lyn. LYN. Let us talk about your award. Okay? DEREK. TEEN WOLF. I just started watching the show and inhaled the first two seasons in about a day. June is far away and seeing this is making me ACHE FOR IT.

                            Congratulations!!! My tops were Zugma, SJ, Aureola, Elle and Sharonalee!!!
                            YESYESYESYES!!!!! OMG SO GLAD you are watching Teen Wolf! Bestill my heart, 12 episodes of this show a year is ridiculously too few. I love all the characters. Except the chemistry teacher!

                            Yeah, I was just telling JJ that I had no art creativity and relied on Derek's cheekbones to make the award striking. LOL! Ugh, he's too good looking.

                            Ache was a pretty darn perfect word to use here!

                            Lydia made the punch!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Ehlwyen View Post
                              YESYESYESYES!!!!! OMG SO GLAD you are watching Teen Wolf! Bestill my heart, 12 episodes of this show a year is ridiculously too few. I love all the characters. Except the chemistry teacher!

                              Yeah, I was just telling JJ that I had no art creativity and relied on Derek's cheekbones to make the award striking. LOL! Ugh, he's too good looking.

                              Ache was a pretty darn perfect word to use here!
                              Me with giddiness about the cheek bones. The bones of the cheek. YES.


                              I'm being slightly obsessive and rewatching it all over again at a slower rate so I can make some art for it. And it's so good that watching it over doesn't even matter! 12 episodes is extremely too short a season, I KNOW!

                              And Tumblr did something to me before I even watched it. It made me ship Derek and Stiles... and it brings me delight to see their little scenes on the show because it's like, "Once upon a time you were just two pretty people with a lot of ficlets and gifs all over the place and absolutely no context..."

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X