X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 14. >>> Group 2: Supernatural - Group

BEST SUPERNATURAL SERIES PAIRING/GROUP WALLPAPER

Let's keep this party rolling!!!

Welcome back to group 2, our category for all things supernatural and fantasy! And to celebrate the 'pairings' and 'groups' within these shows I thought I'd include a few quotes from a couple of the series represented here tonight!!

Supernatural
    Dean: "Of course, the most troubling question is why do these people assume we're gay?"
    Sam: "Well, you are kind of butch. They probably think you're overcompensating."

Bobby: “You stupid, stupid son of a bitch. Well,boo-hoo!I am so sorry your feelings are hurt,princess! Are you under the impression that family's supposed to make you feel good, make you an apple pie,maybe? They're supposed to make you miserable! That's why they're family!"

Sam: Take care of these guys, okay?
    Castiel: That's not possible.
    Sam: Then humor me.
    Castiel: Oh. I was supposed to lie. (chuckles) Uh... sure. They'll be fine, I...
    Sam: Just--just stop... talking.

Once Upon a Time
    Rumplestiltskin: “That’s the thing about true love, dearie. It can slip through your fingers. It’s the most powerful magic in the world, the only magic powerful enough to break any curse.”

Charming: "It's a good thing we don't have Thanksgiving in our land because that dinner would suck.”

Mary Margaret: "Oh my God, you like her. She is a nun, Leroy. Could you possibly pick anyone any less available?"
    Leroy: "Says the girl who went after a married guy."

And now... back to our regular programming, and oh, look at that! Some awards...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AND THE WINNERS ARE............

Best Supernatural/Fantasy Pairing/Group Wallpaper

1st Place
    Spoiler:

Zugma - Seal with 298 points.
    This award was designed by JJ.

2nd Place
    Spoiler:

Elle - You Are Mine with 207 points.
    This award was designed by Lyri.

3rd Place
    Spoiler:

Jennilou - Suffering and Victory with 205 points.
    This award was designed by WiccaJaz.

4th Place
    Spoiler:

JJ - Devil in Me with 176 points.
    This award was designed by Bre.

5th Place
    Spoiler:

Amber - Black Magic Wman with 154 points.
    This award was designed by Sayjay.

Runners Up
    Spoiler:

Runner up awards by: Destiny

Firecracker - The Walking Dead with 136 points.

Jenn - Colder Weather with 112 points.

Aureola - Big Bad Wolf with 111 points.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEXT STOP ON THIS AFA TOUR: 15. >>> Group 8: Techniques - Lighting!!
    Last edited by slaycandy; 11-05-13, 10:33 PM.
    sigpic
    Art by Sayjay at Radiance

Yay emma and graham on my fab Bre award Thank you so much!

Congrats everybody! LMAO so much ouat. Shoutouts to Amber (my #1) and Bre and Zugma, my top 3
    would you do anything for me

buy a new diamond ring for me

Comment

Congrats to the winners

My top three here was Zugma, Firecracker and Amber
      >> and we want s p e c t a c u l a r v i e w s if we're to stay for the w e e k e n d <<

Comment

I'm just going to sit and stare at my beautiful award (I love ouat so much right now) thank you for the prettiness Destiny and once again a big thank you to everyone!

my picks were elle, zugma, jennilou and amber
        Find me at facebook - tumblr - twitter - livejournal

Comment

My top 5 were: Michelle, Elle, amber, JJ, Zugma, LOVED those pieces, but there were so many fab pieces, I found it hard to pick!!!

Also, destiny and jj, LOVE the awards!
          xxx
          sigpic
          Art by Sayjay at Radiance

Comment

Congrats to all winners but my fravs were #1 Zugma, Elle, Firecraker and Jenni Lou
            < that's all I have to say! Just GOURGOUS WALLPAPERS!

Comment

OH HEY I WON A THINGIE

YAY! Thank you guys so much!! I wanna see what my top votes were but my dumb computer is acting like it doesn't want to open my voting form, gah!!

Comment

Congrats to the winners!! My top was pretty much the same except for Wiccajaz, where are you?
                Love Destiny's award!!
                sigpic

Comment

Congrats to all the winners. My top picks were Amber, Zugma, Elle, Jennilou & Leca.

Comment

Congratulations for everybody who won something.

Comment

Gosh those awards are once again so beautiful, amzing work guys!
                      Congrats everybody and shout outs to elle, jennilou and jj.

Comment

Wow. Thanks y'all!

And Zugma is cleaning up! But is that really any surprise?

My picks: Zugma, WiccaJaz and JJ.

Love your designs as well JJ and WiccaJaz!!
                        sigpic
                        follow daydreaming on twitter / livejournal / tumblr / facebook for instant site updates!

Comment

Yep! Zugma! Seal was just knockdown jawdropping! lowclap: Jenn, Colder weather makes me ship a pairing I dont ship. Elle you ruled with your Regina / Huntsman piece! such a fantastic idea!

Jenni Lou and Jj and Amber to have such beautiful OUAT arts! Especially happy to Amber taking an award for hers as well! The coloring! Plus Malificent!

Lydia made the punch!

Comment

THESE AWARDS! Congrats to the winners! My top five were Zugma (sweet jeebus, woman, it was just stunning in pure perfection - completely deserved!), Elle, Lyri, JL and SJ!

Comment

OMG, thank you guys for the sweetest comments and for awarding me with the first place!

Sayjay and Destiny, your award designs are so pretty! (And of course I love mine, hehe Thank you for it, JJ!)

My top five were Jenni Lou, JJ, Aureola, Elle and Jenn. Your pieces rocked, guys!
                              [ ...In my exile. ]
                              LJ; Tumblr; Wallpapers

Comment

Working...
                              X