28. >>> Group 1: Sci-fi - 2011 award

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by little albatross View Post
    LOL, I'm p sure Jenni already knows, but MY! SANDWICH! is one of my favorite scenes in anything ever
    Yep! I can't watch this scene or see a gif about it without thinking of you now.
    sigpic
    follow daydreaming on twitter / livejournal / tumblr / facebook for instant site updates!

Comment

Congrats to all the winners for taking home some mighty shiny awards tonight! Shout outs go to Aureola, Jenni Lou, Bre, Amber, and Michelle. Fabulous pieces all around, ladies! Loved them!

And as far as the other conversation going on around here...

Comment

Originally posted by '[erin nicole
        and as far as the other conversation going on around here...

perfection.
        sigpic
        follow daydreaming on twitter / livejournal / tumblr / facebook for instant site updates!

Comment

RUNNER UP! YES! Thank you! This was one of those categories I totally didn't have anything to enter so this is brilliant! Congratulations everyone! My tops for this were Aureola, Destiny, Lyri, Dee, JL, Clement Amber! I just like you all, okay?

Comment

Nina, Sophie and Bre - I love you guys Seriously, so much. Thank you for the lovely words!

Also weeeee for my award, I love it Sayjay, there's not enough X-files around anymore
            I'm so happy to see that Aureola snatched a first place, because she was my top for this category On the other hand - Bre, your piece rocked as well, my placement was a lot higher

In the end, we all are who we are, no matter how much we may appear to have changed.

Comment

I'm with Bre, I wasn't going to nominate this category but thanks to SayJay prompting me I actually got something so thanks SayJay xD and congrats to everyone I loved all the entries especially bre's Aureola, jenni Lou, Sophie and SayJay's they were all so great!!!
              Dee@ Lucid Fanart || Twitter || Last.fm

icon from imemine-art

Comment

Working...
              X