Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 21. >>> Group 1: Sci-fi - Character

BEST SCI FI CHARACTER WALLPAPER

I hope that you guys found the post for "Meet the Originals" in the Main Event section during that little commercial break, if not, be sure to check it out later!!!

We are now back on with the show and delving back into the world of science fiction! Whether it is out in space with the likes of "Firefly", dealing with brain-tampering in "Dollhouse" or slaying vampires in... [pause], ahem, sorry, not a Joss Whedon category! But, we do have some pieces featuring characters from Firefly and Dollhouse, and other sci fi series such as Fringe, Doctor Who, Smallville, Misfits, Dark Angel and Star Trek! What a variety!

And with 16 nominees, we now have 5 places to give out and 3 runners up, let's check them out...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AND THE WINNERS ARE............

Best Sci-Fi Character Wallpaper

1st Place
    Spoiler:

Zugma - And Very, Very Last with 257 points.
    This award was designed by Erin Nicole.

2nd Place
    Spoiler:

Erin Nicole - Some People Juggle Geese with 180 points.
    This award was designed by Lyri.

3rd Place
    Spoiler:

Nina - Doctor with 167 points.
    This award was designed by Bre.

4th Place
    Spoiler:

Jennilou - Resist with 159 points.
    This award was designed by WiccaJaz.

5th Place
    Spoiler:

Firecracker - Lost with 157 points.
    This award was designed by Destiny.

Runners Up
    Spoiler:

Runner up awards by: Sayjay

Sunnywill - One Last Time with 149 points.

Leca - Super Hoodie with 129 points.

Jo - Flesh, Blood and Metal with 127 points.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEXT STOP ON THIS AFA TOUR: 22. >>> Group 3: Vampire - Episodic!!
    Last edited by slaycandy; 11-05-13, 11:50 PM.
    sigpic
    Art by Sayjay at Radiance

I got another pretty really happy tonight, thank you everyone.

my top 3 was jennilou, erin nicole and zugma
    Find me at facebook - tumblr - twitter - livejournal

Comment

Congrats you guys, once again amazing pieces in this category
      My favorites were Nina, Jo and Sara
      >> and we want s p e c t a c u l a r v i e w s if we're to stay for the w e e k e n d <<

Comment

ERIN! Your piece killed me. Hysterical and awesome and everything. Congrats to the top 3, who were my top three all mixed around! Also glad to see Jo's piece in there, it's one of the ones that stood out to me while voting too.
        would you do anything for me

buy a new diamond ring for me

Comment

Wow another award.... *yay* thank you Bre, the award is lovely.

And congrats to everybody else, my personal top three are Firecracker, Zugma and Jenni Lou.

Comment

Congrats to all of you! Love the awards!

Comment

Love Destiny and Bre's awards here.

Zugma. Firecracker and Leca took my top spots. Thansk for all your votes.
              sigpic
              follow daydreaming on twitter / livejournal / tumblr / facebook for instant site updates!

Comment

Congrats on all the artists and off course well deserved 1st place for Zugma!

Could everyone aknoledge the fact that, every year, voting is harder for Zugma than for the rest of us, since she have to find other artists than herself for the top spot in each category...
                sigpic

Comment

Well done, guys!! Gosh, the talent in this thing...no words!
                  Para Bellum| Live Journal | Tumblr | Resources

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Comment

God Sayjay your award is amazing!!!
                    Congrats everybody! My favs were jennilou, zugma and leca

Comment

Methinks I'm a broken record. These awards. Sayjay and Wicca Jaz - YES! Congratulations people! My tops were Erin, Jo, Zugma, Nina and Sara!

Comment

OMG! You've got to me kidding me! 2nd place for "Some People Juggle Geese"!?

Thank you so much for your votes for such an off the wall idea! That was a really fun wallpaper to make, and my very first experience with the tablet. I never imagined placing so high! Also, thank you to Lyri who designed the award. Eliza Dushku is a fangirl favorite of mine, and I am honored that she is on my award!!!

Congrats to all the winners, especially Zugma, Firecracker, Jenni Lou, Nina, and Leca who all placed in my top 5!

Comment

These awards rock especially First by Erin Nicole!!!! you should get an award for the awards! lol Congrats everyone.
                          Dee@ Lucid Fanart || Twitter || Last.fm

icon from imemine-art

Comment

I can't believe my first ever DW wallpaper actually won first place. This is a wonderful surprise, thank you for your votes, everyone! And thank you for my pretty award, Erin Nicole!

My top picks were Jenni Lou, Erin Nicole, Sara, Firecracker, and Clement. Glad to see if not all, then at least some of you among the winners. Although I have to say, all nominated pieces were high quality, and choosing was really hard.
                            [ ...In my exile. ]
                            LJ; Tumblr; Wallpapers

Comment

Working...
                            X