No announcement yet.

10. >>> Group 8: Techniques - Textures/Brushes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Third Place?!? That's so awesome, I never made it to the top 3 at the Afa's before. Thank you.

Congrats to all the other winners, I really loved the entries for this category. *squee*

Comment

Nina, congrats hun, that piece was amazing

In the end, we all are who we are, no matter how much we may appear to have changed.

Comment

Originally posted by Nina View Post
        Third Place?!? That's so awesome, I never made it to the top 3 at the Afa's before. Thank you.
        Really? I'm so happy for You're definitely one of the people who most continue to inspire me!
        would you do anything for me

buy a new diamond ring for me

Comment

Originally posted by Nina View Post
          It's well deserved! Your art has evolved tremendously and your creativity seriously makes me jealous.
          [ ...In my exile. ]
          LJ; Tumblr; Wallpapers

Comment

This thread just did wonders for my ego.... No but thank you three so much. Especially because you are all so damn good with photoshop.

Comment

Thanks so much for the lovely 5th place award design Dee, and to everyone who voted. I didn't have much to nominate for 2012, and I was really proud of this piece. I'm just estatic right now!

Major Shouts to my top 5: Monica, Firecracker, Aureola, Jenni Lou, and JJ! Glad to see others felt the same about your fabulous pieces as I did!

Comment

Holy mother of GAWD, Clement, your award is so stunning! And Nina! Great work you guys! Congratulations everyone! So well deserved! My tops were Lyn, Destiny, Firecracker, Zugma and Lyri!

Comment

Working...
                X