X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gosh those awards are amazing!!!
    Congrats to all the winners! My tops were Kiera, Erin Nicole and Zugma

Comment

Wow these awards have to be my fave so far zugma your award is mind blowing and destiny& & nina too but they are all amazing I can't believe I get to have one the are all art work in their own right. I had so many faves in this category I just love manias and seeing what people think up in their crazy heads
      Dee@ Lucid Fanart || Twitter || Last.fm

icon from imemine-art

Comment

Nina's award design is both fantastic and frightening at the same time, lol! This is by far my favorite category. I love all the creativity that goes into manipulations. Awesome work everyone!

::Shadow of Reflection::
        NOW CAPPING YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOWS AND MOVIES!!! See them HERE...

Comment

2nd place?!?! And my award is designed by Zugma!!! Seriously, you guys are killing me over here!

Thank you so much to everyone who voted! I have a soft spot in my heart for that piece, and I'm so glad y'all like it as well! Zugma and Jenni Lou, you're too kind!

This is one of my favorite categories and award designs to watch for, and this year did not fail to impress! Obviously, Zugma's entry was fabulous as always, but I'd like to give shout outs to Amber, Jenni Lou, Dana, Lyri, and Debbi. You ladies rock!

Comment

OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! I placed in the manip category! I PLACED IN THE MANIP CATEGORY! I can't even begin to... think, much less speak! Thank you!

And I love every single award here, they are just hilarious.

My tops were Dee, Zugma, SJ, Erin, Destiny, Sharonalee, SunnyWill... ALL OF YOU.

Comment

Working...
            X