Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

No HTML

HTML is turned off for security reasons.

Please do not use html in your posts or messages. If you are copy and pasting something from another website and you are having problems with it showing, then it may have html in it. This could be in the form of a website link or a viewable image or an emoji or a special chacter. I am not sure this is the reason we have errors posting.

Some html code can be simply swapped with our Bulletin Board code by changing the greater than/ less than signs with bracket signs. Other BB code needs to done using the buttons in the advanced post editor.
2 of 2 < >

Home Page

The home page address has changed to: http://buffyforums.net/forums/
Please update your bookmark. Otherwise, the home page does not show you are logged in and/or will not let you type into the log in box in the top right. The link at Buffyforums.net to the forums has not yet been updated. So you will experience the error when you enter the forum through that link.
See more
See less

17. >>> Group 7: Emotions - Love

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 17. >>> Group 7: Emotions - Love

BEST DEPICTION OF A LOVE SCENE

What are our fandoms without those scenes we wait for, when a character declares his/her love for another? When they fall in love and for a brief moment we all sit and squee!!

So, before we go into our awards, here are some of those declarations of love,

Vampire Diaries

Damon: He saved Klaus to save me. Then he stole the coffins to get even.
    Elena: Damon, if he did it to protect you, then why would he even do that? What does that even mean?
    Damon: What does it mean? It means I'm an idiot. Cause I thought that for one second, that I wouldn't have to feel guilty anymore.
    Elena: Wait, what are you talking about? Guilty for what?
    Damon: For wanting what I want.
    Elena: Damon-
    Damon: No, I know. Believe me I get it. Brother's girl and all. (starts to walk away) No. You know what. If I'm gonna feel guilty about something, I'm gonna feel guilty about this. (kisses Elena)

Castle

Richard Castle: Every morning I bring you a cup of coffee, just so I can see a smile on your face. Because I think you are the most remarkable, maddening, challenging, frustrating, person I've ever met. And I love you Kate, and if that means anything to you, if you care about me at all, just don't do this.

Veronica Mars

Logan: I loved Lilly. And Lilly loved guys.
    Veronica: Logan, you know that —
    Logan: You know, she used to say that her… her parents worshiped Duncan and tolerated her. And if she couldn't please 'em, she was going to go out of her way to piss 'em off. Weevil must have been perfect for that.
    Veronica: I know Lilly loved you.
    Logan: Just not like I loved her. [pauses] It's okay. No, you know, it kinda lets me off the hook. You know, I… You know, I don't have to feel guilty anymore.
    Veronica: Feel guilty about what?
    Logan: Movin' on. [he kisses her]

Logan: I thought our story was epic, you know, you and me.
    Veronica: Epic how?
    Logan: Spanning years and continents. Lives ruined, bloodshed. Epic. But summer's almost here, and we won't see each other at all. And then you leave town... and then it's over.
    Veronica: Logan...
    Logan: I'm sorry about last summer. You know, if I could do it over...
    Veronica: Come on. Ruined lives? Bloodshed? You really think a relationship should be that hard?
    Logan: No one writes songs about the ones that come easy.

Leverage

Parker: So, I have to tell you something.
    Hardison: Okay. [pause] Did--did you want to talk now?
    Parker: Yeah, okay. So, the thing is, I think that maybe I might be having feelings. Like weird, weird feelings... f-for...[pauses, looks around] pretzels.
    Hardison: Pretzels. Okay. Well, they're right here. When you want them.

Angel

Doyle: "And you're not happy?"
    Cordy: "We were worried."
    Doyle: "Oh. Well, its all going to be okay. (Cordy slaps him) What was that for?"
    Cordy: "Why didn't you tell me that you were half demon? I thought we agreed that secrets are bad!"
    Doyle: "I wanted to tell you. I was afraid. I thought if I did, you'd reject me."
    Cordy: "I've rejected you way before now! So, you're half demon. Big Whoop! I can't believe you'd think I'd care about that. I mean, I work for a vampire! Hello?"
    Doyle: "It's true. I just..."
    Cordy: "What do you think I am, superficial? - So you're half demon. That's so far down the list, way under 'short' and 'poor'! - Is there anything else I should know?"
    Doyle: "The half demons thing is pretty much my big secret."
    Cordy: "Good. That's out. It's done. - Would you ask me out to dinner already?"
    Doyle: "Yeah? (Cordy smiles at him) Cordelia. Would you like..."
    ....[later]...
    Doyle steps back: "Too bad we'll never know (Morphs into his demons face) if this is a face you could learn to love."

Ready for some winners??

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AND THE WINNERS ARE............

Best Depiction of a Love Scene

1st Place
    Spoiler:

Zugma - A Kiss Ought to Do It with 230 points.
    This award was designed by Erin Nicole.

2nd Place
    Spoiler:

JJ - I Can't Help Myself with 189 points.
    This award was designed by Dee.

3rd Place
    Spoiler:

Sayjay - Succumb to Me with 182 points.
    This award was designed by Bre.

4th Place
    Spoiler:

Michelle - One Hand, One Heart with 179 points.
    This award was designed by Lyri.

5th Place
    Spoiler:

Jennilou - Enough with 173 points.
    This award was designed by Nina.

6th Place
    Spoiler:

Erin Nicole - After the Hunt with 161 points.
    This award was designed by Zugma.

7th Place
    Spoiler:

Destiny - Free with 155 points.
    This award was designed by Clement.

8th Place
    Spoiler:

Aureola - 4:47 with 134 points.
    This award was designed by Sara.

9th Place
    Spoiler:

Amber - Caught Fire with 135 points.
    This award was designed by Destiny.

10th Place
    Spoiler:

Bre - Last Night with 119 points.
    This award was designed by Sayjay.

Runners Up:
    Spoiler:

Awards designed by: Tracy

Leca - Chemistry with 112 points.

Sunnywill - Howl with 112 points.

Firecracker - Where to Draw the Line with 104 points.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEXT STOP ON THIS AFA TOUR: 18. >>> Group 4: Drama/Comedy - Episodic!!
    Last edited by slaycandy; 12-05-13, 12:05 AM.
    sigpic
    Art by Sayjay at Radiance

Congrats to all the winners My favs were Ben, Mara, Michelle, Sunnywill & Zugma

Comment

JJ, Zugma and Erin Nicole nabbed my top slots this time around. Sexy times all around the category!

Nina and Zugma: gorgeous designs!
      sigpic
      follow daydreaming on twitter / livejournal / tumblr / facebook for instant site updates!

Comment

Thank you once more to everyone who voted for my piece (another one I'd forgotten all about) thank you for the lovely award Tracy

my picks were clement, zugma, erin nicole and ben
        Find me at facebook - tumblr - twitter - livejournal

Comment

Congrats to all the winners!
          Shout outs to my Top: Sunnywill, Elle, Erin, Sayjay and Jenni.
          Gorgeous award Zugma!
          sigpic

Comment

Congrats everybody!
            My top-5 were Zugma, Aureola, Ben, Destiny and Jennilou

Comment

Congrats to all the winners!!!
              My tops were zugma, ben and jj

Comment

NINA! I heart your new girl award, WOO!

Thanks also for voting for my piece! I wasn't sure about it since it was more of a 'tender' moment and pre-kiss, but yay! Plus another Bre award!!

Sooo many gorgeous pieces! My number 1 was EASILY erin nicole's! One of my faves of that year!!! JJ, Jennilou, Bre and Zugma were my other tops
                sigpic
                Art by Sayjay at Radiance

Comment

Yay congrats everyone. I found this category really hard to vote for there where so many good ones
                  Dee@ Lucid Fanart || Twitter || Last.fm

icon from imemine-art

Comment

Usually my taste doesn't differ that much from the placings, but this time I had to go to place 7 to find my number one for this category; Destiny. Other shout outs to Leca and Aureola. That said, I also love the top 6 of course... congrats with all your stunning awards.

Comment

Congrats to the winners!! I loved everything in this round!!
                      Para Bellum| Live Journal | Tumblr | Resources

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Comment

OMG thank you so much everyone! I'm so happy that my little ship ended up giving me so much great material for that wallpaper. Congrats to Zugma, SJ and all the winners. And extra love to Erin, Bre and Lyn for their wonderful pieces
                        would you do anything for me

buy a new diamond ring for me

Comment

Baaaahhh, thank you!!! Congratulations everyone! My tops were Jenni Lou, Michelle, Sayjay, Debbie and SunnyWill! These awards, I can't get over them - shout-out to Lyri for the showage of the RL lurve!

Comment

Ah! Thanks so much for the 6th place award and all the shout outs! I love that you love it! And Zugma, that award design is to die for! I'm so honored to receive it!

Congrats to all the other winners! There were so many steamy wallpapers to chose from. Shout outs to Bre, Jenni Lou, and Amber who were in my top 3! Love it, ladies!

Comment

Working...
                            X