X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• holypotatoes
    replied
    Originally posted by Jenni Lou View Post
    oh my god, Stacy. I ended up with the perfect for my entry! How perfect!
    I know! I literally just burst out laughing when I opened that spoiler tag and saw who got the award. It was like we were on the same wavelength... or SJ was just like "hey these are a perfect match let's put them together." Either way, it's pretty funny. BTW Jenni, I flipping loved your wall. :yes: You can never go wrong with a little P&R love.

Leave a comment:

• Bre
    replied
    Yes! Best category! And thank you to Destiny for the gorgeous award and THANK YOU for seventh!!! My tops in this were Jo, Zugma, Clement, Jenni Lou and Sayjay! Thank you for making me giggles a lots.

Leave a comment:

• Lyri
    replied
    I knew I missed one!! Too busy watching those bloopers, lol.

Congrats to everyone who took home something shiny!!

Leave a comment:

• [erin nicole]
    replied
    Again, these awards are just so amazing every year. I love them all, especially Clement's lego design. Haha! Its perfect!

As always, thank you to all who voted. Again, I'm so pleased that you like my 'Brand New Day' piece. I was recently asked by someone if they can use it as a print for a tshirt that would like to wear to a fan convention. To say the least, I was very flattered. Tracy, thank you very much for featuring such lovely ladies on my 6th place award!

Big shout out to my top 5: Clement, SayJay, Destiny, Zugma, and Bre!!! And thanks for the laughs!

Leave a comment:

• Demetreas
    replied
    Wow these awards are astounding, loving the Lego clement!!

Leave a comment:

• Destiny
    replied
    Originally posted by Zugma View Post
    My favorites were Erin Nicole, Sayjay, Destiny, Jenn, and Ehlwyen - I'm delighted that you placed, guys. Congrats! This category was really hard to judge!
    Aaaw you are so sweet, thank you! I'm delighted as well, I did not expect to place this many times!

Leave a comment:

• Sophie
    replied
    Congrats to all the winners!!!
    Stacy and Lyri I love your awards design way too much

Leave a comment:

• Zugma
    replied
    Oh wow, I didn't expect people would actually appreciate my weird sence of humor enough to vote my wall for the first place! Especially as there were so many awesome and funny pieces in the category. Wow again, and thank you to all who voted!

And, Sophie, thank you for my award!

My favorites were Erin Nicole, Sayjay, Destiny, Jenn, and Ehlwyen - I'm delighted that you placed, guys. Congrats! This category was really hard to judge!

Leave a comment:

• Ehlwyen
    replied
    OMG! I AM SO EXCITED!!!! And I got one of Bre's awesome design awards!

Congratulations Zugma!

Shout out to Jo, I loved her baby vamp texting piece! SJ Burke's 7 was a great design! And JJ and Jenni Lou loved the wacky hijinks of drinking! Lots of joy and laughter here!

Leave a comment:

• little albatross
    replied
    Congrats to all the winners! My top three were Jenn, Bre and Ehlwyen I legit laughed out loud at your entries!!!

Leave a comment:

• Firecracker
    replied
    well done all! top 3 were sayjay, ehlwyen and jenn (love that award clement!)

Leave a comment:

• Pandora's_Box
    replied
    Every year the hardest category for me, cause I try to concentrate on the funny rather than on the pretty.
    I feel weird being alone in the RU section
    Thanks for your votes guys and Lyri for the lovely/funny award.
    Congrats to all the other winners.
    My top was Jenni Zugma and Jenn!

Leave a comment:

• Aureola
    replied
    Oh Clement! Your award design ROCKS!

Leave a comment:

• Jenni Lou
    replied
    oh my god, Stacy. I ended up with the perfect for my entry! How perfect! Also gotta say, wow to SunnyWill for that stunning design too!!!

Tops for me: Destiny, Erin Nicole And Michelle.

Leave a comment:

• Destiny
    replied
    Congrats to everyone! Thanks Erin Nicole for my gorgeous award, your nominated piece was also my favourite in this category!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X