Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

No HTML

HTML is turned off for security reasons.

Please do not use html in your posts or messages. If you are copy and pasting something from another website and you are having problems with it showing, then it may have html in it. This could be in the form of a website link or a viewable image or an emoji or a special chacter. I am not sure this is the reason we have errors posting.

Some html code can be simply swapped with our Bulletin Board code by changing the greater than/ less than signs with bracket signs. Other BB code needs to done using the buttons in the advanced post editor.
2 of 2 < >

Home Page

The home page address has changed to: http://buffyforums.net/forums/
Please update your bookmark. Otherwise, the home page does not show you are logged in and/or will not let you type into the log in box in the top right. The link at Buffyforums.net to the forums has not yet been updated. So you will experience the error when you enter the forum through that link.
See more
See less

Best Wallpapers of 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"One Good Thing", "Always End There", "Mademoiselle", "In The Night" (4th) and "Crowley"...All in my Top 30!
    sigpic

Comment

totally agree with Ben and holypotatoes JJ your pieces seriously rock my socks I voted for them quite a few times...

and shout out to my Erin whose not here but also rocked the list so far!

SO excited for the rest!

:+: Shiny Nickel :+:
      Last Updated 9/8/11

Comment

I found this extremely hard to vote for this year. Shouts outs to Zugma "Crowley (my no 1) and Guiding Light" JJ's "Little Monsters" & "Most Peculiar" and Erin's "Poker Face".
        sigpic

Comment

Yay for the next batch of awards! MAJOR shout-outs to Erin Nicole with "Penny's Song", JJ with "Most Peculiar Mademoiselle", Jenni Lou with "In the Night"! Also shout-outs to the people I missed in the honorable mentions: Wendy with "Brothers" who made it into my top 10 and Line with "Three Times" which was also gorgeous and in my top 10!

Comment

Originally posted by little albatross View Post
            OMG girl, we should stage a takeover. i'll bring the wallpapers, you bring the brilliant gifs and constant hilarity and we'll make a go of it!

(but seriously, though, THANK YOU )
            I am totally on board with this.

And we're already on our way there. We just added another two of your walls. Bitter about your "Little Monsters" wall though. That was my number 1.

Originally posted by Heather View Post
            JJ's "Little Monsters" piece was my absolute favorite of the entire year.
            Mine too!!!!
            T _A _T _E _R _S'____ W _O _R _L _D

Proud recipient of the "Vagenis Award of Excellence"

Comment

My number 1 hasn't been revealed...but now I'm scared it won't be a part of it
              sigpic

Comment

Apparantly I can't just write "more?" because my message is too short so I am writing this instead.

More?
                sigpic
                Art by Sayjay at Radiance

Comment

It's hard to keep up with my votes and the results! LOL! But I'm trying, so right now, I can just say that Jenni Lou's "In The Night" piece really just stood out to me and was in my top 3! I remember seeing it on her site one time, randomly (seriously, it came up on the randomized sidebar!) and I clicked on it and was just WOW! SO PRETTY! I LOVE THIS! And I can't explain exactly why, other than it being pretty, it just stuck out in my mind forever.
                  would you do anything for me

buy a new diamond ring for me

Comment

Yes please
                    sigpic

Comment

FYI place 10 down to 6 are now up............. final 5 coming soooooon!
                      sigpic
                      Art by Sayjay at Radiance

Comment

I've only got two more pieces left in my top 5 votes that haven't been revealed. "Where Do We Go" by Aureola was my fourth favorite wallpaper of the year. Congrats to the winners so far!
                        wittyCOMEBACK: updated 10/2/10!

YAY! AFA'S! COME CELEBRATE WITH US!

Comment

Aureola, your "Where Do We Go" piece is stunning! Love love love it and was in my top 10 as well, so glad to see it there! Congrats to all the winners so far, the wallpapers are all gorgeous!

The last three walls in my top 5 have yet to show up, so I hope they're in the top 5!

Comment

JJ you only need 1 more to make our TotalAFADominationTakeover complete!!!!

We can think of a better name for what this was called later but for now I'm going with that.
                            T _A _T _E _R _S'____ W _O _R _L _D

Proud recipient of the "Vagenis Award of Excellence"

Comment

Aureola's "Birds" piece! Another piece I know I definitely ranked high up! One of my favorites for sure, for its color, composition and brushwork. just very expressive without being overtly so
                              would you do anything for me

buy a new diamond ring for me

Comment

Okay, so I got Heath (21th) and...well I gave you 20 points Aureola! You're "Where do we go" was my favorite piece of the 550, I'm really glad it got a high placement, it really deserves it!!! Bravo honey!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X