Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

No HTML

HTML is turned off for security reasons.

Please do not use html in your posts or messages. If you are copy and pasting something from another website and you are having problems with it showing, then it may have html in it. This could be in the form of a website link or a viewable image or an emoji or a special chacter. I am not sure this is the reason we have errors posting.

Some html code can be simply swapped with our Bulletin Board code by changing the greater than/ less than signs with bracket signs. Other BB code needs to done using the buttons in the advanced post editor.
2 of 2 < >

Home Page

The home page address has changed to: http://buffyforums.net/forums/
Please update your bookmark. Otherwise, the home page does not show you are logged in and/or will not let you type into the log in box in the top right. The link at Buffyforums.net to the forums has not yet been updated. So you will experience the error when you enter the forum through that link.
See more
See less

Pre-Ceremony Hootenanny!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-Ceremony Hootenanny!!!

Welcome to the AFA Awards Ceremony 2011!!!!

The event will be kicking off here on this forum in less than 24 hours time now!

I know it's been a long wait, but we're here now and it's almost time to see those shiny awards and find out who our winners are!!!

This little thread is for the pre-ceremony fun, and for those who can't make it to check in and say a little hi and 'have fun' to those who will be here!

Sooooooo....... how about those AFA outfits? Are they sitting in your closets somewhere getting dusty from the delays, or will you making a last minute dash to PS to grab one?

*huggles!*
    SJ
    xox

HERE WE GO............
    sigpic
    Art by Sayjay at Radiance

Oh, I'm so excited to see an actual date for this event, and tomorrow nonetheless!!

I'm gonna run into my closet right now!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Yipee! Off we go, seriously trying to get out of the shindig I've got to go to tomorrow night.........I feel a wee sickie coming : goes off to dust down her outfit:
      sigpic

Comment

Yay, go Debbie, you know you can do it!!!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
          Oh, I'm so excited to see an actual date for this event, and tomorrow nonetheless!!

I'm gonna run into my closet right now!!!
          Can't wait to see what outfit you've got prepared, *grins*
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by slaycandy View Post
            Yay, go Debbie, you know you can do it!!!!!
            You better believe it, although if I don't go it means I have to abandon the hubby and leave him downstairs.........you know what **** him.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by slaycandy View Post
              Sooooooo....... how about those AFA outfits? Are they sitting in your closets somewhere getting dusty from the delays, or will you making a last minute dash to PS to grab one?
              OY! I've been struggling to put together some outfits for the AFA's since January and NOTHING has been working! I really need to get a move on! I feel so...unprepared. BUT I WILL HAVE SOMETHING! Or else I'll make the ultimate fashion statement and arrive naked.

No matter what, heads WILL turn...

wittyCOMEBACK: updated 10/2/10!

YAY! AFA'S! COME CELEBRATE WITH US!

Comment

LOL! Besides, vows should include "in sickness, health, and fanart needs!" :P
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Heather View Post
                  OY! I've been struggling to put together some outfits for the AFA's since January and NOTHING has been working! I really need to get a move on! I feel so...unprepared. BUT I WILL HAVE SOMETHING! Or else I'll make the ultimate fashion statement and arrive naked.

No matter what, heads WILL turn...

:O
                  YAY! Can't wait to see what you pick,
                  sigpic

Comment

Okay I don't think I have had an afa break in the past ... umm... week? Wow, that's bad! SO I'm going to go watch some West Wing and eat then come back and work on my announcement posts mwahahaha!!!

SJ
                    x
                    sigpic

Comment

Woooohoooooooooo! So excited we've got a date and I only have to wait until tomorrow!!!

I have yet to make an afa banner, I always wait until the day of, pretty much like in real life I can't decide what to wear until right before!

Lydia made the punch!

Comment

EXCITED THAT THE DATE IS SET AND WE'LL GET TO SEE THE PRETTIES AND PARTY! *deep breath* That being said, I kind of planned some stuff tomorrow but I'll be in afterwards!!!!

Cripes! I need to make a "dress!"

Edit: I'm a foolish fool - I didn't even check to see what TIME it starts! I'll be at work. But I'll be near a computer - just probably not on it since we'll have a client in - but I'll pop in. Never say I don't do things because I'm blonde. Dirty blonde, whatever.
                        Last edited by Bre; 24-06-11, 12:24 AM.

Comment

I can't believe it's actually happening To be honest, I'm really glad everything worked out for you SJ, with your friend and all and even more about the AFAs... and after all the junk that's happened this week, I am in desperate need for AFAness

Comment

I'm on ep 2x05 of The West Wing. SJ! Of course, I haven't watched an ep in like a month.

I hope everyone has a great time! Really wish I could be there! I know a few of you will be around when I get back home but it's not really the same. No need to bother with an outfit. Just gonna wear my pajamas, aka what I am wearing now.

ETA: Cause yeah, I will be home about 8 hours after the red carpet begins. In other words, I'll miss the whole damn thing. Oh well! Here's to next year!
                            sigpic
                            follow daydreaming on twitter / livejournal / tumblr / facebook for instant site updates!

Comment

great news!!! it's my first time entering the afa so I'm really looking forward to tomorrow night. I have an early start saturday but will try and stay around as long as I can.

I have to ask, about the banner/outfits... can anyone show me an example of what one should look like ( 'cause like real life I worry about wearing the wrong thing. )
                              Find me at facebook - tumblr - twitter - livejournal

Comment

Working...
                              X