No announcement yet.

24 >> Group 8: The Techniques - Best Use of Composition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE ABOUT MY AWARDS!!!

They are a little out of order and actually go 13, 12, 11, 15. I hope those who watch Supernatural could see it was supposed to be the beginning of 4.01 Lazarus Rising with Cas visiting Dean's grave. My husband was a little confused on it.

Lydia made the punch!

Comment

I concur. Ehlwyen's awards are some of the best of the night here!

A high placement in this category feels wonderful to me. I am so conscious of where I am putting images and what I am erasing away or inserting. I constantly change my mind. But that's part of the fun! So I appreciate the recognition for this!

Francy took my top spot. And then xinyi. SJ, Debbie and Ben complete the five.
      sigpic
      follow daydreaming on twitter / livejournal / tumblr / facebook for instant site updates!

Comment

Wow, stunning awards! Congratulations everyone, and thanks for my runner up position (really didn't expect to get anything from this piece, as it was really simple and elementary!!). Thanks Stacy and Jenni Lou for the shout outs!!

My top votes went to Aureola, Sayjay and Jenni Lou!

|LiveJournal| | |Tumblr|
        Icon by xiperita

Comment

Congrat to all the talented winners!!! The awards are stunning!!!!

My tops - Debbie, Monica, Nikki, Sayjay & Bre...

Comment

congrats to all the winners, esp Sayjay. and what an awesome award you got from Clement.
            also love the awards by Sayjay, Aureola and Ehlwyen.
            thanks for 4th.

favs: Zugma, Sting, Bre, Sayjay, Elle.
            veronica mars: "i've got a kidney with your name on it, no questions asked."

Comment

Originally posted by Ehlwyen View Post

They are a little out of order and actually go 13, 12, 11, 15. I hope those who watch Supernatural could see it was supposed to be the beginning of 4.01 Lazarus Rising with Cas visiting Dean's grave. My husband was a little confused on it.
              There was an order??? Ooops. I FAIL at noticing these things *hangs head in shame*! The awards were just utterly amazing and I them all!!!!!
              sigpic
              Art by Sayjay at Radiance

Comment

Congrats to all the winners!!! Awesome works.
                My fave: sayjay, britt, aureola, clement, stacy, debbie, zugma.

Thanks who voted for me. It my first AFA, very happy.

Comment

You guys are killing me right now. For serious! I'm dying. These awards are all so fraking stunning!

Originally posted by little albatross View Post
                  *f5. sees awards.*

ugh lyn and aureola, don't even talk to me.
                  My. Thoughts. Exactly! Your awards are phenomenal!

Originally posted by Ehlwyen View Post

I totally got it! *nods* Mmhmmm! Whys I love them even more.

Composition is such a huge category, and I am so honored to have received an award. I am constantly fussing with composition and saving multiple versions. I can never design when things look complete and usually think I do a terrible job until someone tells me otherwise. I'm my own worse critic, so thank you to all who voted and to Debbie for design my award.

MAJOR SHOUTOUTS to my TOP 5 who always left me gawking at their work: SayJay, Signe, Ehlwyen, Alexandra, and Jenni Lou.

Comment

Thank you to all who voted for my piece and to Bre for the lovely award! So happy and pleased to get the second place for it, since it was so different from what I usually make!

Lyn, I know I already said it, but those Lasarus Rising awards? Absolutely INCREDIBLE. I gasped out loud when I saw them!

Shout outs to Smth_Blue, Lyn, Sayjay and Erin Nicole, who were my favorites And a special shout out to Olya_visor It's nice to see a compatriot winning an award!
                    [ ...In my exile. ]
                    LJ; Tumblr; Wallpapers

Comment

Working...
                    X