Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• debbiefm
    replied
    @ Clement, that made me laugh so hard my juice came flying out my nose Congrats to all the winners and my top five were Zugma, Signe, Wendy, Sting and Jenni Lou.

Leave a comment:

• Francy
    replied
    Congratulations to all the winners, well deserved!!! And amazing awards!! My favourites were Elle, Sayjay and Zugma!!

Leave a comment:

• BlasterBoy
    replied
    This was such a great category! My shout-outs go to Aureola (who produced one of my favorite walls of the year in with this one, just WOW!), Sting, and Heather. Beautiful walls, all of you!

also amazing awards but a shout-out to Heather's award, which demanded my attention

Leave a comment:

• little albatross
    replied
    oof, facepalm. another category for which i forgot i had anything slightly eligible. so imagine my shock when I got to my name Thank you so much everybody!

Special shoutouts to lyri and jenni lou! And congrats to Zugma, who always has such quality work that I'm pretty sure is actually well done down to the pixel.

Leave a comment:

• Signe
    replied
    Is anyone else noticing that the names on the awards and the text below doesn't always correspond? Or is my laptop nuts?

On another note, I personally hate picking pieces for this category as perfect manipulations are undetectable... Shout outs to Sting, Zugma and Aldieb - my top three

Leave a comment:

• holypotatoes
    replied
    Haha, the award Jenni made for 5th is cracking me up right now. Would've been even more awesome if Ted's head wasn't actually cut out perfectly. And I'm absolutely adoring Demetreas' award for 10th place. The coloring is fabulous.

Congrats to all of the winners. Erin, Monica, JJ, SJ, and Aldieb rounded out my top 5. Nice work you guys.

Leave a comment:

• Heather
    replied
    I loved the manips entered in this category! It was hard to tell that they weren't all real photoshoots! Congrats to the winners and great job on the awards and thank you for my award!

Special shout-out to Aureola, Nina, and SayJay!

Leave a comment:

• Demetreas
    replied
    lol you know what... I keep having to look back at who actually won the awards becuase I'm too eager to find out what amazing artwork is behind the spoilers! Clement and Erin Nicole's are frigging fantastic! and Sayjay where do you find the time to do so many amazing pieces of art!

thanks for my runner up award guys thanks for voting and a special shout out to my fave's aldieb, zugma, and sayjay

Leave a comment:

• darkprophet
    replied

Erin's award by Jenni Lou makes me laugh like there's no tomorrow...

Leave a comment:

• 16 >> Group 8: The Techniques - Best Use of Manipulation

BEST USE OF MANIPULATION

THAT'S FIFTEEN AWARDS DOWN, FIFTEEN TO GO! We're on our 16th set of awards now so we're passed the halfway point and still going strong (if I do say so myself!!)

Manips can be a tricky thing, whether it's just creating a character piece or couple art from promos or creating something completely new out of tens of images to make a fantastic scene from nothing; it's not just about how intricate and well you put the images together, it's about how you used them in your art along with the other techniques we are celebrating here tonight.

Now, I don't know about you, but I'm always amazed at some of the manips people come up with; to me, it's also about the ideas behind the pieces and coming up with the manip in the first place - especially when some of them are from books and created from mere descriptions. I'm constantly in awe at some manips and am damn excited to see the awards for these go to good homes!

With onyl 44 pieces nominated, however, and 3 not eligible for awards we will only be having 20 awards for this category, that is 15 placements and 5 runners up. Sorry no Honourable Mentions this time!!! Nominate next year and we may have more awards,

Best Use of Manipulation

1st Place
    Spoiler:

Zugma - Crowley with 533 points.
    This award was designed by Sayjay

2nd Place
    Spoiler:

Aureola - Where Do We Go? with 398 points.
    This award was designed by Kiera.

3rd Place
    Spoiler:

Sting - Hunt You Down with 392 points.
    This award was designed by Heather.

4th Place
    Spoiler:

Sayjay - When You Are Done with 368 points.
    This award was designed by Nikki.

5th Place
    Spoiler:

Erin Nicole - A Magical Journey with 351 points.
    This award was designed by Jennilou.

6th Place
    Spoiler:

Jennilou - When You're Not There with 343 points.
    This award was designed by Sayjay.

7th Place
    Spoiler:

Firecracker - We Are of Peace Always with 342 points.
    This award was designed by Debbie.

8th Place
    Spoiler:

Naisica - Grave with 332 points.
    This award was designed by Erin Nicole.

9th Place
    Spoiler:

Wendy - Mr. Pain with 276 points.
    This award was designed by Clement.

10th Place
    Spoiler:

JJ - Square Root of 4 with 230 points.
    This award was designed by Demetreas.

11th Place
    Spoiler:

Monica - To The End with 229 points.

12th Place
    Spoiler:

Heather - Petals with 224 points.

13th Place
    Spoiler:

Aldieb - Contract with 218 points.

14th Place
    Spoiler:

Signe - Our Will with 208 points.

15th Place
    Spoiler:

Nina - Roads That Lead Away with 207 points.

Runners-up

Spoiler:

Smthblue - Guiding Star with 201 points.

Line - Fierce Bitches with 193 points.

Amber - Dawn: Season 8 with 171 points.

Lyri - Rain with 163 points.

Demetreas - Lost Soul with 160 points.

Congratulations to everyone who has just snagged a fab new award! Join us again in a few minutes when we return to present:
    17 >> Group 2: Supernatural/Fantasy Series - Best Character Wallpaper
    SJ
    xox
    Last edited by slaycandy; 24-06-11, 11:03 PM.
Working...
X