Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

No HTML

HTML is turned off for security reasons.

Please do not use html in your posts or messages. If you are copy and pasting something from another website and you are having problems with it showing, then it may have html in it. This could be in the form of a website link or a viewable image or an emoji or a special chacter. I am not sure this is the reason we have errors posting.

Some html code can be simply swapped with our Bulletin Board code by changing the greater than/ less than signs with bracket signs. Other BB code needs to done using the buttons in the advanced post editor.
2 of 2 < >

Home Page

The home page address has changed to: http://buffyforums.net/forums/
Please update your bookmark. Otherwise, the home page does not show you are logged in and/or will not let you type into the log in box in the top right. The link at Buffyforums.net to the forums has not yet been updated. So you will experience the error when you enter the forum through that link.
See more
See less

16 >> Group 8: The Techniques - Best Use of Manipulation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love the awards once again Congrats to everybody! My favourites were Zugma, Firecracker, Sting, Britt and Jennilou <3

Comment

7th place!!! so now I can do a happy dance now everythings been cleared up. thank you everyone.

thankyou to debbie for my awesome award.

my top picks where Zugma, Aureola, Jenni Lou and Line.
      Find me at facebook - tumblr - twitter - livejournal

Comment

GUH!!! The manip category always blows me away! Such brilliant ideas!!! Congratulations to everyone, especially Zugma! Your Crowley piece is so creative and well done!!! Bravo! My favorites were Erin Nicole and Aldieb who each captured my heart with the beautiful magical and hopeful nature.

Demetreas, Heather, Jenni Lou, I adore your awards!!! Squeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Lydia made the punch!

Comment

I love how the awards are either funny or gorgeous. CLASSIC.

This is always a tough category to both vote for and compete. Sixth place? Hell, I''ll take it with THIS competition. My faves were Sophie, Firecracker, Line, Zugma and Monica!
          sigpic
          follow daydreaming on twitter / livejournal / tumblr / facebook for instant site updates!

Comment

Congrats to all of the winners!!! The awards are so amazing!!!

I voted for Aureola, Firecracker, Zugma, Britt, Erin & Nicole. But all the pieces were stunning!!!!

Comment

i always appreciate a great manip, because i have no clue how to do one, so congrats to all the nominations, and esp the winners. my favs were: Line, Erin Nicole, Sting, Sayjay, Zugma
              veronica mars: "i've got a kidney with your name on it, no questions asked."

Comment

4th place?? Are you people crazy!

My #1 and #2 actually got #1 and #2, yay!!! Zugma and Aureola your pieces were just AMAZING.

Wendy came in third in my votes; how you can art scenes like this is just beyond me! I know I've said it before, but seriously!!!!!

WiccaJaz was my #4, I adored Watchers so much!!! Sting my #5 and both getting 10 points from me were Jennilou and Signe!!!

SOOO many amazing pieces to choose from in this category it was just insane. I definitely think WiccaJaz should have placed and Wendy should have been higher, but hey!!!!
                sigpic
                Art by Sayjay at Radiance

Comment

Ohhh! Thank you so much, everyone who voted for me! *does a dance of joy* Sayjay, thank you for my award

This was a very tough category indeed. After much thinkng and rethinking, my top five were Dee, Smth_Blue, Firecracker, Britt and Jenni Lou.

Congrats to all the winners!
                  [ ...In my exile. ]
                  LJ; Tumblr; Wallpapers

Comment

OMG! JENNI LOU! For reals! I ALMOST don't even care where I placed, I'm just super excited that I got your award. This may be my favorite award I received in the categories all night! You are a genius to even think of that. Hahahahahaha! I can't even! I loves! All the awards are super gorgeous, btw. Also really loving Demetreas' design. What a fun idea.

On a more serious note, this is one of the biggest categories I get excited over since manipulations are one of my favorite things to do in fanart. I am honored to have come in 5th place, and big thanks to everyone who voted!!

This to me is one of the hardest to judge since (like others have said) sometimes a piece is so well done you cant tell what was manip'd and what is an actual image. That said, MAJOR PROPS to my TOP 5: Aureola (The scene you created here is simple breathtaking!), Jj, Firecracker, Bre, and Zugma!

Comment

Originally posted by [erin nicole] View Post
                      OMG! JENNI LOU! For reals! I ALMOST don't even care where I placed, I'm just super excited that I got your award. This may be my favorite award I received in the categories all night! You are a genius to even think of that. Hahahahahaha! I can't even! I loves!
                      I know lots of us create entire scenes and manipulate a lot of images to do it, but sometimes we just slap a new face on another body. So that was my inspiration. I'm so glad many of you enjoyed that award because I had a fun time with it myself.
                      sigpic
                      follow daydreaming on twitter / livejournal / tumblr / facebook for instant site updates!

Comment

Working...
                      X