Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 27 >> Group 7: The Emotions - Best Dramatic Wallpaper

BEST DRAMATIC WALLPAPER

DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    That was my best efforts at a dramatic entrance believe it or not!

The show is almost over we only have Best Use of Stocks to go after this and then it's time for the main event. If you aren't feeling the drama after all that then I suggest you go back and look at some of these wallpapers again!!

This is the last of our emotions categories and we've gone through laughter, love and tears, so now it's time for the big drama to be revealed! We had an amazing 49 pieces nominated in this category this year, despite 4 not being eligible we still have 15 placements and 5 runners up making TWENTY awards in total that could be yours!

BRING ON THE DRAMA!

Best Dramatic Wallpaper

1st Place
    Spoiler:

Zugma - Where's God in This? with 499 points.
    This award was designed by Heather.

2nd Place
    Spoiler:

Aureola - Down with 455 points.
    This award was designed by Erin Nicole.

3rd Place
    Spoiler:

Jennilou - Before You Turned with 401 points.
    This award was designed by Sayjay.

4th Place
    Spoiler:

Naisica - Outside with 364 points.
    This award was designed by Lady Manson.

5th Place
    Spoiler:

Sayjay - Move On with 353 points.
    This award was designed by Bre.

6th Place
    Spoiler:

Wendy - Silent Cry with 347 points.
    This award was designed by Clement.

7th Place
    Spoiler:

Elle - Kill Them All with 320 points.
    This award was designed by Jennilou.

8th Place
    Spoiler:

Erin Nicole - Destroy Everything with 292 points.

9th Place
    Spoiler:

Xinyi - Could Be Wrong with 269 points.
    This award was designed by Debbie.

10th Place
    Spoiler:

Demetreas - Unsung Hero with 266 points.
    This award was designed by Ehlwyen.

11th Place
    Spoiler:

Sting - Coming for You with 259 points.

12th Place
    Spoiler:

Firecracker - Empty with 251 points.

13th Place
    Spoiler:

Signe - All My Heart with 205 points.

14th Place
    Spoiler:

Nina - Know His Name with 203 points.

15th Place
    Spoiler:

Bre - Choice with 185 points.

Runners-up

Spoiler:

Nikki - Truth with 179 points.

Fuzzy - Feeling with 174 points.

Debbie - The Turning with 170 points.

Ben - Price with 164 points.

Clement - Lies with 159 points.

Congratulations to everyone who has just snagged a fab new award! Join us again in a few minutes when we return to present:
    28 >> Group 8: The Techniques - Best Use of Stocks
    SJ
    xox
    Last edited by slaycandy; 25-06-11, 12:26 AM.
    sigpic
    Art by Sayjay at Radiance

Yay! Congrats Aureola!

And I really MUST give shoutouts to Joe and Lyn who were actually my top two picks, for creating drama in such unique ways. I was in love with and inspired by both their pieces
    would you do anything for me

buy a new diamond ring for me

Comment

Great awards, great art, great winners! Congrats to everyone! My top three were Demetreas, Zugma, and Clement. Their pieces blew my mind.
      wittyCOMEBACK: updated 10/2/10!

YAY! AFA'S! COME CELEBRATE WITH US!

Comment

Very surprised about my award Nai, Nina and Lyn where my top three - all dramatic in their own way.

Comment

Congrats to all the winners! One of the hardest categories of the ceremony, for obvious reasons. Beautiful awards, too (Heather and Lyn's are particularly stunning ).

My top picks for this one were Erin Nicole (this is one of those walls that just killed me due to its intensity) and Lyn (ridiculously creative and just pure genius). Rounding out the top 5 for me were Aureola, Naisica, and Zugma! Also, thank you for my award, I am shocked to get anything at all in this one with all the other amazing wallpapers here!

Comment

Another surprise award for me, thankies for my award SJ. Congrats to the winners and top 5 for me was Jenni Lou, Wendy, SJ, Signe and Lyn.
            sigpic

Comment

Need I say anything about the awards? Amazing, yes. Congrats to everyone! This one was super duper hard to judge. So much shaking of the head out of frustration about who I wanted in each spot. Shout out to Firecracker and you're Empty piece. Loved it very much hence why it got two first place spots when I was making my nominations. And shout outs to Jenni, Sting, Wendy, and Sophie. I absolutely adored your guys' pieces. Then again I adored everyone's pieces in this category. So hard to choose!
              T _A _T _E _R _S'____ W _O _R _L _D

Proud recipient of the "Vagenis Award of Excellence"

Comment

Congratulations everyone special shout out to Heather, Sting, Xinyi, and Firecracker.
                Dee@ Lucid Fanart || Twitter || Last.fm

icon from imemine-art

Comment

Oh gosh, Heather's award must be one of my favorites of the night!!!!

Congrats to all the winners (including me hehe, thanks Sayjay for the award!!) my fav were Elle, Jenni Lou and Aureola!
                  sigpic

Comment

Amazing awards again Congrats to everybody! My favorites were Erin Nicole, Zugma, Aureola, Signe and Smth Blue

Comment

I'm a bit late to the party! Didnt' have time to stop and comment when the end was so near!!! But am back now!

Heather that award you made was GORGEOUS love it!!!! And Erin such a fab idea for an award, love it!

Thank you so much for voting for me, 5th place is much higher than I ever thought I'd get for this piece!
                      sigpic
                      Art by Sayjay at Radiance

Comment

12th! thankyou all so much and once again Sayjay for a beautiful award.

Thanks for the shoutouts, I still can't believe the amount of love this piece has been given tonight

Congrats to all the winners.
                        Find me at facebook - tumblr - twitter - livejournal

Comment

Wow, my awards SUCK compared to the others this year. YIKES.

Such a brilliant category! Lots of ways to convey drama. I just sort of let each individual piece talk to me. Elle, Nai, Firecracker, Fuzzy and Demtreas really stood out for me!
                          sigpic
                          follow daydreaming on twitter / livejournal / tumblr / facebook for instant site updates!

Comment

Congrats to all the talented winners!!!! Love the awards

My tops here: Demetreas, Jennilou, Sayjay, Ben & Bre.

Comment

congrats to all the winners and some very awesome awards in this category also. that Dexter award by Sayjay is awesome!!! can't believe there were so many entries in this category, so to get a top 10 placing is surprising.
                              my favs were: Aureola, Zugma, Jenni Lou, Sting, Naisica
                              veronica mars: "i've got a kidney with your name on it, no questions asked."

Comment

Working...
                              X