No announcement yet.

27 >> Group 7: The Emotions - Best Dramatic Wallpaper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*hyperventilating over the stunning awards once again* There is so much talent in this community of ours I am just so overwhelmed! Thanks so much for my 8th place award, and another surprise. Again, didn't know that wallpaper was so well liked. SJ, my love, the award is simple to dye for!

I don't even know how I narrow it down every year when it comes to voting. Everyone's art is so amazing, but shout outs to my Top 5 for bringing the Drama: Aureola (Honestly, can't say too many times how much I love this piece. This scene has been art before by others, but I think you've captured the moment the BESTEST!), Demetreas, Ben, Ehlwyen, and Zugma.

Comment

Wow, first again, didn't expect it at all. I wan't even sure many people would like/agree with that wallpaper! So this is an amazing surprise. Thank you, everyone who voted!

Got to agree that so many entries in this category were intense, powerful and dramatic in their own way, it was really hard to exclude some and pick the favorites. In the end I went with Lyn's, Aureola's and Jenni Lou's as my top three. But I think everyone did amazing job. Congrats to all who won and participated, and thanks again for my beautiful award!

ETA:

Originally posted by Jenni Lou View Post
      Wow, my awards SUCK compared to the others this year. YIKES.
      SO not true! I actually saved a couple of yours even though they weren't for me, because they're beautiful!
      Last edited by Zugma; 28-06-11, 08:13 PM.
      [ ...In my exile. ]
      LJ; Tumblr; Wallpapers

Comment

Originally posted by Zugma View Post
        SO not true! I actually saved a couple of yours even though they weren't for me, because they're beautiful!
        << for you! So sweet and awesome, esp. coming from you!
        sigpic
        follow daydreaming on twitter / livejournal / tumblr / facebook for instant site updates!

Comment

Working...
        X