Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

No HTML

HTML is turned off for security reasons.

Please do not use html in your posts or messages. If you are copy and pasting something from another website and you are having problems with it showing, then it may have html in it. This could be in the form of a website link or a viewable image or an emoji or a special chacter. I am not sure this is the reason we have errors posting.

Some html code can be simply swapped with our Bulletin Board code by changing the greater than/ less than signs with bracket signs. Other BB code needs to done using the buttons in the advanced post editor.
2 of 2 < >

Home Page

The home page address has changed to: http://buffyforums.net/forums/
Please update your bookmark. Otherwise, the home page does not show you are logged in and/or will not let you type into the log in box in the top right. The link at Buffyforums.net to the forums has not yet been updated. So you will experience the error when you enter the forum through that link.
See more
See less

22 >> Group 4: Drama/Comedy Series - Best Group Wallpaper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 22 >> Group 4: Drama/Comedy Series - Best Group Wallpaper

BEST COMEDY/DRAMA SERIES GROUP WALLPAPER

Well the countdown began in the last thread, and I'm still counting, we are now at 22, so we have 8 more to go!!!

We just left the Sci Fi threads with their Best Group Wallpapers, and here we are in the world of Comedy/Drama about to give out the same awards... who did the scheduling for this thing??? Oh, right, that was me! My bad!

Well, we've already seen the amazing pieces from the character and episodic categories that have won from this category group so I guess it's time to take a peek at our winners for Best Pairing/Group! We had 32 pieces nominated (3 not eligible for awards leaving only 29) and so we have 10 placements and 4 runners up available to win... here we go!

Best Comedy/Drama Series Pairing/Group Wallpaper

1st Place
    Spoiler:

Wendy - Born in Blood [Dexter] with 302 points.
    This award was designed by Xinyi.

2nd Place
    Spoiler:

Xinyi - LoVe [Veronica Mars] with 272 points.
    This award was designed by Sophie.

3rd Place
    Spoiler:

Sayjay - Burke & Caffrey [White Collar] with 254 points.
    This award was designed by Jennilou.

4th Place
    Spoiler:

Jennilou - No Matter The Cost [Sons of Anarchy] with 253 points.
    This award was designed by Debbie.

5th Place
    Spoiler:

Aureola - Happiness Elude [Skins] with 246 points.
    This award was designed by Bre.

6th Place
    Spoiler:

Zugma - White Collar [White Collar] with 245 points.
    This award was designed by Sayjay.

7th Place
    Spoiler:

Erin Nicole - Drive [Drive] with 241 points.

8th Place
    Spoiler:

JJ - Freedom in the Music [Glee] with 224 points.

9th Place
    Spoiler:

Fuzzy - Ab Fab [Absolutely Fabulous] with 153 points.

10th Place
    Spoiler:

Stacy - Til The Final Goodbye [Gossip Girl] with 141 points.

Runners-up

Spoiler:

Ben - Burning Up [Burn Notice] with 132 points.

Debbie - Wishful Thinking [Only Fools & Horses] with 132 points.

Signe - Hold Your Hand [Glee] with 132 points.

WiccaJaz - Con Artist [Leverage] with 129 points.

Congratulations to everyone who has just snagged a fab new award! Join us again in a few minutes when we return to present:
    23 >> Group 7: The Emotions - Best Tearjerker Wallpaper
    SJ
    xox
    Last edited by slaycandy; 25-06-11, 12:48 AM.
    sigpic
    Art by Sayjay at Radiance

Such stunning wallpapers, everyone! I loved each and every one and the same goes for the fantabulous awards! My top three were Erin Nicole, Jenni Lou, and JJ but it was definitely difficult to choose!
    wittyCOMEBACK: updated 10/2/10!

YAY! AFA'S! COME CELEBRATE WITH US!

Comment

Look at all the pretties!!!

Congratulations to everyone

Shout outs to Wendy, Xinyi and Stacy!
      Find me at facebook - tumblr - twitter - livejournal

Comment

Sophie, that award is so dreamy and warm and soft and lovely Thank you so much for my award, SJ and those who voted

Congrats to Wendy, SJ, Xinyi, Jenni Lou and everyone else who snagged an award! Shoutouts to Aureola, Fuzzy, Demetreas, Nina, and Xinyi
        would you do anything for me

buy a new diamond ring for me

Comment

Sorry I've been quiet had to eat dinner have been watching the threads still so many pretty awards and well deserved winners so little time... lol

Wendy was my number 1 without a doubt for this one because I kinda fell in love with that wallpaper lol.

Sayjay, I absolutely love your Booth/Bones awards so cute And debbie you get mad love for making a Glee award

:+: Shiny Nickel :+:
          Last Updated 9/8/11

Comment

Another one of my favorite categories (basically all of the Comedy/Drama series groups were stunning)! Congrats to the winners! My top 5 were Xinyi (you were my first; this piece and your award are both equally amazing, truly beautiful art and it's been on my desktop for awhile), JJ, Sayjay, Wendy, and Jenni Lou! And thank you for my runner-up award, I love it!

Comment

Those bones awards ROCK

congrats to everyone who entered some really great entries I most adored JJ's Glee piece and Aureola xinyi and zugma! I loved that the comedy/drama group offered such a wide verity of fandoms it was really refreshing to see new things that you don't come across as often.
              Dee@ Lucid Fanart || Twitter || Last.fm

icon from imemine-art

Comment

So pretty Bones awards!
                Congrats to all the winners and esp to xinyi - that piece was #1 for me and if I'm not mistaken one in the top for best wallpapers of the year
                Other shouts to jj, sayjay, zugma and signe - some more people whose art skills always amazes me

Comment

Squeeeeee!!!!! Thanks for my award! And the color is so fitting right now. I'm totally in a purple mood these days as evidenced by the last two walls I've made. Everyone's wallpapers were fabulous. So hard to choose winners. Shout outs to my top 5 of Signe, Sophie, SJ, Xinyi, and Erin because ya'lls pieces were amazing to say the least.
                  T _A _T _E _R _S'____ W _O _R _L _D

Proud recipient of the "Vagenis Award of Excellence"

Comment

Thanks of my award and SJ your designs are just full of awesomeness, I'm snagging them even though they aren't mine. Congrats again to the winners and my top 5 were Jenni Lou, Signe, Zugma, SJ and Fuzzballs.
                    sigpic

Comment

Again, I just love Xinyi's award!!!

Congrats to all the winners, my top 3 was JJ, Aureola and Sayjay!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Ooooops almost missed one of my awards again! I swear I should have written down what I won before starting so I remembered when a thank you was needed rather than just shout outs! Muchos love to anyone that voted for me! This was not my usual style of wall so was happy to see it got a lot of love!!!

My #1 was Wendy (one of my fave wallpapers of the whole event, you rawked it!) followed by Amber as 2 (how did it not score higher I was in LoVe with it!!), then Jennilou and Erin came in closely behind them!

Xinyi's award is love. That is all.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by little albatross View Post
                          Sophie, that award is so dreamy and warm and soft and lovely Thank you so much for my award, SJ and those who voted
                          aw thanks glad you like it!

Love all the awards, they're beautiful ♥ Congrats to all the winners! Shoutouts to Jennilou, Erin Nicole, Smth Blue, Britt and Sting that were my top 5

Comment

Oh and thanks for all the comments on the bones awards they were fun to make and along with the glee ones I did for character prob my faves that I made I think (the rest were awright lol)!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by slaycandy View Post
                              Oh and thanks for all the comments on the bones awards they were fun to make and along with the glee ones I did for character prob my faves that I made I think (the rest were awright lol)!
                              They are adorable. Also...

SAYJAY WHY DO YOU KEEP BEATING ME BY 1 OR 2 POINTS?! WHAT IS GOING ON?! Well I did rank #1 so, there's that I guess! Other tops were xinyi, Wendy, Zugma and Fuzzy.

And Debbie...I awesomesauce my award. Like, I truly do. It's super cute.
                              sigpic
                              follow daydreaming on twitter / livejournal / tumblr / facebook for instant site updates!

Comment

Working...
                              X