No announcement yet.

22 >> Group 4: Drama/Comedy Series - Best Group Wallpaper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats everyone!! Shout outs in particular to Xinyi, Jenni Lou, Aureola and Zugma!!!

|LiveJournal| | |Tumblr|
    Icon by xiperita

Comment

OMG! Thanks guys, so so so so so so SO much! I adored this wallpaper myself and an awed by this. Unbelievable!! And Xinyi, love this award!! Logan and Veronica are so epic, one of my fav couples

Comment

LOVE my Runner-Up Award!!! Thank you so much too all who voted for me!!! And congrats to all the other winners!

My tops were: Francy, Wendy, Fuzzy, Erin Nicole & Britt.

Comment

2nd place? wow. thanks for all the lovely comments. congrats to all the other winners and thanks for my award Sophie.
          Originally posted by Aureola View Post
          So pretty Bones awards!
          Congrats to all the winners and esp to xinyi - that piece was #1 for me and if I'm not mistaken one in the top for best wallpapers of the year
          Other shouts to jj, sayjay, zugma and signe - some more people whose art skills always amazes me
          huge compliment, considering you're one of my fav artists and your art is always inspiring.
          Originally posted by BlasterBoy View Post
          Another one of my favorite categories (basically all of the Comedy/Drama series groups were stunning)! Congrats to the winners! My top 5 were Xinyi (you were my first; this piece and your award are both equally amazing, truly beautiful art and it's been on my desktop for awhile), JJ, Sayjay, Wendy, and Jenni Lou! And thank you for my runner-up award, I love it!
          to actually use my wallpaper, that's the biggest compliment of all Ben, thank you.
          Originally posted by wenj View Post
          OMG! Thanks guys, so so so so so so SO much! I adored this wallpaper myself and an awed by this. Unbelievable!! And Xinyi, love this award!! Logan and Veronica are so epic, one of my fav couples
          glad you liked it Wendy, well deserved first place.

also love the colours/layout of Sayjay's awards.
          my favs were: my favs: Aureola, JJ, Wendy, Zugma and Jenni Lou
          veronica mars: "i've got a kidney with your name on it, no questions asked."

Comment

Gah! You guys are killing me with all the pretties!!! SJ, SJ, SJ. Can I just like bow before you? I don't even know how you had the time to make all these jaw dropping awards! You are super human, woman! Thank you so much for my ever gorgeous award, and thanks to all who voted!!!

Top 5 shout outs go to: Wendy (one of my favorite Dexter pieces ever!), Jj, Zugma, Jenni Lou, and Aureola.

Comment

Thank you so much for my place and beautiful award! The bar was so high in this category, with so many powerful pieces, I'm amazed I actually won something, too I think pretty much all of my favorites placed - congratulations, guys, your work was extraordinary!
              [ ...In my exile. ]
              LJ; Tumblr; Wallpapers

Comment

Working...
              X