Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

No HTML

HTML is turned off for security reasons.

Please do not use html in your posts or messages. If you are copy and pasting something from another website and you are having problems with it showing, then it may have html in it. This could be in the form of a website link or a viewable image or an emoji or a special chacter. I am not sure this is the reason we have errors posting.

Some html code can be simply swapped with our Bulletin Board code by changing the greater than/ less than signs with bracket signs. Other BB code needs to done using the buttons in the advanced post editor.
2 of 2 < >

Home Page

The home page address has changed to: http://buffyforums.net/forums/
Please update your bookmark. Otherwise, the home page does not show you are logged in and/or will not let you type into the log in box in the top right. The link at Buffyforums.net to the forums has not yet been updated. So you will experience the error when you enter the forum through that link.
See more
See less

26 >> Group 3: Vampire Series - Best Character Wallpaper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 26 >> Group 3: Vampire Series - Best Character Wallpaper

BEST VAMPIRE SERIES CHARACTER WALLPAPER

HOLY COW the countdown is almost over!!! After this we only have two more awards to go before it's our BIG event of best artist and wallpaper! I can't believe we have gotten this far so soon!

We've now said goodbye to Sci-Fi series, Supernatural/Fantasy series, Comedy/Drama series, even other mediums... but we held onto those vampires to the bitter end!!! It's time to finish off our Best Vampire Series group with the best character wallpaper awards!!

We had 37 pieces nominated this year for the category (although 4 were not eligible for awards) and so we have 10 placement awards and 5 runners up to present! Also did anybody notice the huge presence of BtVS/Angel art in this category? I love that it's so many years since they both finished and we're still showing the love! Well, here we go...

Best Vampire Series Character Wallpaper

1st Place
    Spoiler:

Zugma - Spike [Buffy the Vampire slayer] with 382 points.
    This award was designed by Wendy.

2nd Place
    Spoiler:

Sayjay - Cross Out [Buffy the Vampire Slayer] with 282 points.
    This award was designed by Zugma.

3rd Place
    Spoiler:

Aureola - Lie [Vampire Diaries] with 236 points.

4th Place
    Spoiler:

Sting - Night Hunter [Buffy the Vampire Slayer/Angel] with 223 points.

5th Place
    Spoiler:

Erin Nicole - A Magical Journey [Buffy the Vampire Slayer] with 211 points.

6th Place
    Spoiler:

Wendy - Sexy Biatch [True Blood] with 208 points.

7th Place
    Spoiler:

Jennilou - I Don't Care Anymore [True Blood] with 186 points.
    This award was designed by Sayjay.

8th Place
    Spoiler:

Clement - On Fire [Buffy the Vampire Slayer] with 180 points.
    This award was designed by Bre.

9th Place
    Spoiler:

Joe - Damon's Eyebrows [Vampire Diaries] with 168 points.
    This award was designed by Erin Nicole.

10th Place
    Spoiler:

Demetreas - Angel [Angel] with 163 points.
    This award was designed by Bre.

Runners-up

Spoiler:

SmthBlue - Maybe [Buffy the Vampire Slayer] with 151 points.
    This award was designed by Debbie.

Signe - Diabolic [Vampire Diaries] with 149 points.

Elle - Bonnie Bennett [Vampire Diaries] with 139 points.

Aldieb - Give in to Sin [Vampire Diaries] with 131 points.

Monica - Thinking of Me Too [Vampire Diaries] with 113 points.

Congratulations to everyone who has just snagged a fab new award! Join us again in a few minutes when we return to present:
    27 >> Group 7: The Emotions - Best Dramatic Wallpaper
    SJ
    xox
    Last edited by slaycandy; 25-06-11, 01:22 AM.
    sigpic
    Art by Sayjay at Radiance

Zugma, your awards here are really beautiful! I also particularly love Bre's award.

Congratulations to all the winners!!! Great walls all around! My personal favorites were Zugma, Sayjay, Bre, Wendy, and Heather!!

Comment

Oh. My. God.
      Olga's awards.
      I have one.
      I'm ashamed of designs I've done.
      That can not be happening. People, do you see them too?

As for the best one and my loved: Zugma, Erin nicole and Aldieb

Comment

Oh Zugma, those awards are so pristine and fantastic!

Congrats to Zugma who rounded out my favorites along with Alexandra, Elle, Heather, and SmthBlue
        would you do anything for me

buy a new diamond ring for me

Comment

Dude those awards RULE! Bre I adore that award! thank you!!!! its my fav so far!!! xD and Zugma those awards are really cool!!! the Vampire awards are always the best

congrats to everyone who entered my personal faves were Zugma, Smith Blue, Sayjay, Sting and Aureola
          Dee@ Lucid Fanart || Twitter || Last.fm

icon from imemine-art

Comment

Can't believe I didn't have anything to enter in this category. Congrats to the winner and the award are as usual stunning. Top 5 was Zugma, Joe, Wendy, signe and SJ.
            sigpic

Comment

FYI those awards were the 'variations' for 11th-15th but they were all so damn unique and pretty in their own rights I used them further up instead; Zugma you rawk!!!!

My #1 was Zugma and #2 was Aureola, can't remember the rest off the top of my head!

*hugs*
              x
              sigpic
              Art by Sayjay at Radiance

Comment

I just can't with these flawless awards anymore. Seriously, gorgeous.

Special shout out to my BF love ClémClém and his award. Well deserving babe. And also shoutouts to Sunnywill who was my #1 and yet is nowhere to be found in the awards. Different strokes for different folks and all but come on! And shoutouts to Sophie and Wendy as well who rounded out my top 5.
                T _A _T _E _R _S'____ W _O _R _L _D

Proud recipient of the "Vagenis Award of Excellence"

Comment

Oh my!!! Thanks a lot for my award Bre and for voting everyone!!! I just beated my last year score!!!!

Zugma is pretty on the awards and on the wall, she's pretty all over!! That piece deserved 1st without a dsicussion!! Sting and Jenni closed my top 3, congrats to all the others!!

Originally posted by holypotatoes View Post
                  [IMG]Special shout out to my BF love ClémClém and his award. Well deserving babe. And also shoutouts to Sunnywill who was my #1 and yet is nowhere to be found in the awards. Different strokes for different folks and all but come on! And shoutouts to Sophie and Wendy as well who rounded out my top 5.
                  Thanks honey!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

All the awards are beautiful but OMG the ones by Zugma

Congrats to all the winners! My favorites were Zugma, Sting, Elle, Heather and Jo

Comment

Holy mother of awards!!! :wuv:

Congrats to all the winners arty:

top picks for me where Zugma, Sting and Sayjay. also much love for Demetreas' angel piece.
                      Find me at facebook - tumblr - twitter - livejournal

Comment

I don't really even care about WHO placed - I ignore them completely because I am just looking at the AMAZING awards! They are just astoundingly gorgeous this year! Olga! OLGA! You made amazingness awards! Congrats to the winners! My tops were Aldieb, Zugma, Dee, Wendy and SJ!

Comment

I love Zugma's awards. So sleek and professional.

I'm happy to place at all among all the awesome of this category! Joe, Wendy, Zugma, Francy and SJ were my faves!
                          sigpic
                          follow daydreaming on twitter / livejournal / tumblr / facebook for instant site updates!

Comment

OMFG Olaga!! Seriously! Those awards are beyond words!! I love my Mick one I'm saving them all, beyond beautiful.

Comment

WOW Zugma, the awards are sooooo stunning!!!!! Love them so much! Congrats to all the lucky winners

My top 5 were: Zugma, Sayjay, Jennilou, Sting & Thomas.

Comment

Working...
                              X