Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

No HTML

HTML is turned off for security reasons.

Please do not use html in your posts or messages. If you are copy and pasting something from another website and you are having problems with it showing, then it may have html in it. This could be in the form of a website link or a viewable image or an emoji or a special chacter. I am not sure this is the reason we have errors posting.

Some html code can be simply swapped with our Bulletin Board code by changing the greater than/ less than signs with bracket signs. Other BB code needs to done using the buttons in the advanced post editor.
2 of 2 < >

Home Page

The home page address has changed to: http://buffyforums.net/forums/
Please update your bookmark. Otherwise, the home page does not show you are logged in and/or will not let you type into the log in box in the top right. The link at Buffyforums.net to the forums has not yet been updated. So you will experience the error when you enter the forum through that link.
See more
See less

01 >> Group 1: Sci-Fi Series - Best Character Wallpaper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ooof, found it! ANYWAY, shout-outs to my top 3: SmthBlue, Heather and Amber

ALSO LOL, HOW DID I MISS THIS! Thank you so much for voting for me, everyone. It really means a lot since the last couple of years have been such a ... ~lean arting period for me.
    would you do anything for me

buy a new diamond ring for me

Comment

Congrats to all the winners your pieces were beautiful!!!

Second place is a big shock! my bf is staring at me right now for the little scream I just did thanks to everyone who voted for me and JJ for my pretty award.
      Find me at facebook - tumblr - twitter - livejournal

Comment

W00T Congrats everyone those awards are stunning!!
        Dee@ Lucid Fanart || Twitter || Last.fm

icon from imemine-art

Comment

Oh my God...oh my God.....what´s going on?????I think I´ve died....can anyone check it out??Thank you sooooo much for your votes and thans to Sayjay for this amazing award!!! And I´m going to get some water because I think I´m in shock...or I´m really dead

Comment

Congratulations to everyone!!! I'm so happy to see pretty much all my favorites got awards. Must say how much I loved Heather's paper tiger! I liked hated it at first (mostly cause of the character) and then it just grew on me and grew on me!

Originally posted by Amber View Post
            The good news is you guys got a buncha beautiful awards

the bad news is I am leavin for work I'll be checking in on my phone!
            Booooh!! Bye Amber!!! I'm holding a raincheck for a makeout session this evening!!

Lydia made the punch!

Comment

Originally posted by Ehlwyen View Post
              Must say how much I loved Heather's paper tiger! I liked hated it at first (mostly cause of the character) and then it just grew on me and grew on me!
              LMFAO Thank you! It reminds me of how you hated me at first, too, but I grew on you. IT'S LIKE I PUT ALL OF MYSELF INTO MY ART OR SOMETHING! But no seriously, thank you!
              wittyCOMEBACK: updated 10/2/10!

YAY! AFA'S! COME CELEBRATE WITH US!

Comment

I LOVED THIS CATEGORY! Congratulations you winner people you and my tops were Thomas, SunnyWill, SJ, Jenni Lou and Firecracker!

Comment

Congrats Jenni! And thanks again for the for the award and to Debbie! That award is chic and stunning

*it's late and I've been up since dawn so if my comments get a bit short, forgive me guys! You know I luv yall *

Comment

Amazing awards! Love 'em! Congrats to all the winners!!!

Comment

Surprised that Tam's River piece didn't place higher, but very happy with the rest of the winners, especially Jenni Lou, Firecracker and Wendy - you guys were my favorites. Congratulations, all!

Also, a pathriotic 'yay!' for Sharonalee, go Ukraine

And Sayjay, those awards are beautiful
                      [ ...In my exile. ]
                      LJ; Tumblr; Wallpapers

Comment

congrats to all the winners, esp Jenni Lou, yours was my fav of this category, along with Sting, JJ and Sayjay's. also in love with Sayjay's awards.
                        veronica mars: "i've got a kidney with your name on it, no questions asked."

Comment

Congrats to all the winners! Gotta give a shout-out to Firecracker because I don't normally go for sci-fi, but hers was my absolute favorite without question. So clean and just... wow. Amazing!

Comment

Congrats to all the winners and thank you everyone who voted for me! My first award of AFA 2011!!! Woohoo! Thanks for designing it SJ, and have to add that I love your design too Debbie!

Shouts to my top 5 which were all in the top 5 here as well! Monica, Jenni Lou, Firecracker, SayJay, and JJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiera View Post
                              Congrats to all the winners! Gotta give a shout-out to Firecracker because I don't normally go for sci-fi, but hers was my absolute favorite without question. So clean and just... wow. Amazing!

thank you so much hun. makes me all happy to read comments like this
                              Find me at facebook - tumblr - twitter - livejournal

Comment

Working...
                              X