Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

No HTML

HTML is turned off for security reasons.

Please do not use html in your posts or messages. If you are copy and pasting something from another website and you are having problems with it showing, then it may have html in it. This could be in the form of a website link or a viewable image or an emoji or a special chacter. I am not sure this is the reason we have errors posting.

Some html code can be simply swapped with our Bulletin Board code by changing the greater than/ less than signs with bracket signs. Other BB code needs to done using the buttons in the advanced post editor.
2 of 2 < >

Home Page

The home page address has changed to: http://buffyforums.net/forums/
Please update your bookmark. Otherwise, the home page does not show you are logged in and/or will not let you type into the log in box in the top right. The link at Buffyforums.net to the forums has not yet been updated. So you will experience the error when you enter the forum through that link.
See more
See less

Red/pink carpet - welcome to the afas!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red/pink carpet - welcome to the afas!!

Hmmm, perhaps not!

There was not enough vacuuming or dusting that could save our good old red carpet after being locked away in a cupboard for two years, so, I'm bringing out this shiny one........

WELCOME TO THE 2013 PINK CARPET

That's right people, I said I was doing things differently this year, and I sure as hell am! Why stick to the normal dull red carpet when we can go for pink, right? Well, I hope you weren't planning on wearing pink, don't want y'all to clash now, but...

LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxx
    sigpic
    Art by Sayjay at Radiance

Weeeheeee I am so damn excited! I can't believe it's finally here!

At the end I couldn't find enough time for fabuluos outfits so I'm bringing in my date(s) with me!

In the end, we all are who we are, no matter how much we may appear to have changed.

Comment

Am I allowed to be here already? It's so quiet.
      Anyway, I want to wish everybody a fantastic ceremony and I hope I'll join you all before it's over.

See you laters, alligators.

edit:
      No longer quiet.... yay!

Comment

Howdy! I am wearing a recycled dress but at least it's something!

Be back soon! I am off for some pre-party goodies, if you know what I mean. :toke:
        sigpic
        follow daydreaming on twitter / livejournal / tumblr / facebook for instant site updates!

Comment

WooHoo!!! Party time!!!
          Para Bellum| Live Journal | Tumblr | Resources

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Comment

I am now changed and back!!!
            I figured I shouldn't really have a "coming soon" banner anymore since IT IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Hi everyone, really excited that this is finally happening.

Just wanted to say a huge thank you Sayjay for once again making this event happen and to everyone involved

Have a good night everyone and good luck
              Find me at facebook - tumblr - twitter - livejournal

Comment

Hi

I missed the last one so it's been two years since I've last been to one of these things!!!! I'm super excited

Edit: um... or three years actually
                >> and we want s p e c t a c u l a r v i e w s if we're to stay for the w e e k e n d <<

Comment

Originally posted by Firecracker View Post

Just wanted to say a huge thank you Sayjay for once again making this event happen and to everyone involved

You're excited? I'm trying to stay grounded atm!!!
                  Looking gorgeous in that Rumple/Cinderella set btw!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Aw, everyone looks so gorgeous in their outfits!!
                    Para Bellum| Live Journal | Tumblr | Resources

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Comment

Originally posted by Lyri View Post
                      Aw, everyone looks so gorgeous in their outfits!!
                      Holly crap you guys, you all look amazing (I should've tried waaaay harder with this )

In the end, we all are who we are, no matter how much we may appear to have changed.

Comment

Yay!!! It has begun! Honestly, the past couple of days this was all I could think about. Woohoo! So glad to be back at the AFAs tonight. I wish I could be here for the entire thing, but I'll definitely be lurking even if I can't post right away after I head to work.

Originally posted by Jenni Lou View Post
                        Howdy! I am wearing a recycled dress but at least it's something!

Be back soon! I am off for some pre-party goodies, if you know what I mean. :toke:
                        I was always a fan of this outfit! To me it was your most memorable! No problems here with you recycling an old goodie.

Comment

Woo hoo! I am here!!!!
                          would you do anything for me

buy a new diamond ring for me

Comment

Originally posted by Destiny View Post
                            Holly crap you guys, you all look amazing (I should've tried waaaay harder with this )

I love it
                            would you do anything for me

buy a new diamond ring for me

Comment

Originally posted by Firecracker View Post

ALL OF THIS.

Originally posted by [erin nicole] View Post
                              I was always a fan of this outfit! To me it was your most memorable! No problems here with you recycling an old goodie.
                              No lies, I was totally thinking of you while I was putting this on.
                              sigpic
                              follow daydreaming on twitter / livejournal / tumblr / facebook for instant site updates!

Comment

Working...
                              X