No announcement yet.

Red/pink carpet - welcome to the afas!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I JUST EFFING WOKE UP. I AM FREAKIN OUT. AHHHH!

Comment

• Originally posted by Amber View Post
      I JUST EFFING WOKE UP. I AM FREAKIN OUT. AHHHH!
      Haha! But you made such a fabulous outfit to go along with over sleeping! Love it!

Comment

• Originally posted by [erin nicole] View Post
        haha! But you made such a fabulous outfit to go along with over sleeping! Love it!

haha yesssssssss!!!!!!

Comment

• Kiera is extremely late for AFAs because Kiera had to work, then attend an LGBT-oriented meeting at Panera Bread and is finally home to relax, but has a skull-splitting migraine. And... also obviously didn't get a chance to upload her 'outfit' this morning

Comment

• Originally posted by Kiera View Post
            Kiera is extremely late for AFAs because Kiera had to work, then attend an LGBT-oriented meeting at Panera Bread and is finally home to relax, but has a skull-splitting migraine. And... also obviously didn't get a chance to upload her 'outfit' this morning
            But you showed up! And that is what counts! Sorry about the migraine! Those are miserable ! Still about 10 categories to go. Plenty of time still left in us plus after party if you wanted to relax before jumping in!

Lydia made the punch!

Comment

• Sounds good I'm just kind of chilling for now, laying down... ah, the beauty of laptops lol I'm having a hell of a time navigating though! What category are we in, where should I be, etc?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kiera View Post
                Sounds good I'm just kind of chilling for now, laying down... ah, the beauty of laptops lol I'm having a hell of a time navigating though! What category are we in, where should I be, etc?
                Hey hun WELCOME to the event!!! most of the awards have been posted now so you can just browse through the categories in the order you feel like! Hope the migraine goes away
                sigpic
                Art by Sayjay at Radiance

Comment

• ahhh I have to leave soon. as my son usually wakes up around 7am, 5 hour's sleep is gonna mean one tired mamma
                  Find me at facebook - tumblr - twitter - livejournal

Comment

Working...
                  X