Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PRE-SHOW: QUIZ - think you can handle it??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FYI 2.4 is up, but am taking a break... I need food!!! :P 2,5 will be up when I'm back! x
    sigpic
    Art by Sayjay at Radiance

Comment

Keep your guesses coming! I'm hitting the sack to ensure I am well rested for tomorrow night's festivities,
      sigpic

Comment

Next round is up
        *hugs*
        x

OMG NINE HOURS TIL RED CARPET!!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Okay, that's it, all of the rounds are now up!!! Give it a go and see if you can answer 'em! :P They are quite tough so if people want some hints along the way I MAY be persuaded....... if you ask nicely,
          sigpic

Comment

Well i took a look at AFA's website to see how I did on the Round 3 quizz, apparently I did 1/11, so care guys, lots of traps there, Sayjay is evil!
            sigpic

Comment

DUDE that's totally cheating!!! :P But, yes, I am evil
              sigpic

Comment

While people are lurking is anyone has any good jokes or fun facts you want to share PM them to me and I will include them in the intros, I am currently trying to jazz them up! LOL
                sigpic

Comment

Making an attempt at answering these

Round One:

Spoiler:

Question 1: In this year's AFA awards we have more categories than in any other year. Does anyone remember how many categories we had in year one? (1 point) 20?

Question 2: How many different TV series have had categories of their own (and can you name them! (4 points)
                  4... Buffy the vampire slayer, Angel, Supernatural... I want to say Moonlight...

Question 3: In the first AFA event we did not have 7 techniques categories, can you remember how many there were and what they were? (2 points) four? texture, text, stock, manip...

Question 4: What was the first year the 'Other Mediums' category came about? (1 point) 2010?

Question 5: After the first AFA event, we held a poll for 'best dressed', who won? (1 point) I honestly have no clue

Question 6: What were the two main colours featured on the first AFA webite? (1 point) blue & white?

Again with the guessing...
                  Round Two:

Spoiler:
                  2.1 Buffy the Vampire Slayer Wallpapers, 01. 02. demetreas 03. 04. 05. 0
                  2.2 Supernatural Wallpapers, 01. 02. slaycandy 03. 04. 05 galathea
                  2.3 Twilight Wallpapers, 01. Leloo 02. Marilyne 03. 04. 05. little albatross

And that's all I have a few clues as to the rest but good luck to everyone else
                  Last edited by Firecracker; 11-05-13, 07:00 PM.
                  Find me at facebook - tumblr - twitter - livejournal

Comment

Sooo, I said 6pm for answers.... that isn't going to happen! I'm leaving this open so more people can give it a go...... mwa ha ha ha ha :P
                    sigpic

Comment

ps. two hours until read carpet!!! :O I won't last until then!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Wheeeee! I am back from exercise! so much to do to get ready! i have nothing to wear and I have a quiz to do! I am so pumped that the hour is closing in!

Lydia made the punch!

Comment

Originally posted by Ehlwyen View Post
                          Wheeeee! I am back from exercise! so much to do to get ready! i have nothing to wear and I have a quiz to do! I am so pumped that the hour is closing in!
                          Lol, there's also the pre-show interview

Nothing to wear??? :O
                          I'm all set, got my red carpet outfit ready AND a change for the ceremony :P
                          I am seriously bouncing around right now, kind of like this -->

Why is it not ceremony time yet??
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by slaycandy View Post
                            Lol, there's also the pre-show interview

Nothing to wear??? :O
                            I'm all set, got my red carpet outfit ready AND a change for the ceremony :P
                            I am seriously bouncing around right now, kind of like this -->

Why is it not ceremony time yet??
                            It's closing in! I'm almost done with this quiz! Though I had some trouble loading your site to the wallpaper section. It's working now though!

Lydia made the punch!

Comment

Yeh, I was trying to upload something but it seems the server went down momentarily my hosting site wouldn't even open for me to go in and check status or anything, for a good five minutes there I wear my heart stopped until I it refresh and everything came back! PHEW!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by slaycandy View Post
                                Yeh, I was trying to upload something but it seems the server went down momentarily my hosting site wouldn't even open for me to go in and check status or anything, for a good five minutes there I wear my heart stopped until I it refresh and everything came back! PHEW!!!!
                                At least it went down BEFORE the event. *crosses fingers*

Well, I entered for what it's worth! I was so bad at the guessing wall papers, I think I needed the thumbnails to be just a smidge bigger to be better! Very tough! LOL, there was one thumbnail, that I guessed was mine and I didn't even know if it was! How embarrassing!

A lot of stuff, I just picked the first number in my head and hoped that I was remembering you having made this comments! There are so many stats, girl!!

Lydia made the punch!

Comment

Working...
                                X