Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

No HTML

HTML is turned off for security reasons.

Please do not use html in your posts or messages. If you are copy and pasting something from another website and you are having problems with it showing, then it may have html in it. This could be in the form of a website link or a viewable image or an emoji or a special chacter. I am not sure this is the reason we have errors posting.

Some html code can be simply swapped with our Bulletin Board code by changing the greater than/ less than signs with bracket signs. Other BB code needs to done using the buttons in the advanced post editor.
2 of 2 < >

Home Page

The home page address has changed to: http://buffyforums.net/forums/
Please update your bookmark. Otherwise, the home page does not show you are logged in and/or will not let you type into the log in box in the top right. The link at Buffyforums.net to the forums has not yet been updated. So you will experience the error when you enter the forum through that link.
See more
See less

A very happy Easter to all of you!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A very happy Easter to all of you!

May you all have a wonderful Easter holiday!

flow
    ................................ Banner by buffylover

You too and for everyone else that celebrates Easter, have a great hols.

Comment

You too flow. Can't help thinking Easter would be improved by the inclusion of a few Christmas presents. Don't much care for eggs...
      sigpic

Comment

Happy Easter Everyone!

Especially to those who have had to work!

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
          Happy Easter Everyone!

You and the Amazon delivery man who's just pushed S5 of GoT through my letter box! I'm very grateful to you both.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TriBel View Post
            You and the Amazon delivery man who's just pushed S5 of GoT through my letter box! I'm very grateful to you both.
            Your gratitude isn't enough, send chocolate

Comment

Happy Easter all. I hope the bunny leaves you large baskets of chocolate, Anya can look the other way.
              ā€œ

I like who I am when Iā€™m with him. I like who we are together.ā€

Comment

Happy Easter everyone!
                My Tumblr: Dog is My Copilot

sigpic

Comment

Hoppy easter...
                  tomorrow begins the post holiday candy sales!
                  If I could just find one of those white chocolate Cadbury eggs...

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
                    Happy Easter Everyone!

I have to work but it's not Easter for me, I don't know if I count?

Happy Easter to all those celebrating today!

Next Sunday is both Easter here and my birthday. I hope I won't have to work then. I'll go to the Easter dinner to my aunt's as every time, but I'm still not sure if I'm going to celebrate my birthday in any way. If I do, it won't be on the same day, for sure.
                    You keep waiting for the dust to settle and then you realize it; the dust is your life going on. If happy comes along - that weird unbearable delight that's actual happy - I think you have to grab it while you can. You take what you can get, 'cause it's here, and then...gone.

Comment

Chocolate covered matzoh solves so many awkward social situations! Happy Eostre!
                      Can we agree that the writers made everyone do and say everything with a thought to getting good ratings and being renewed. This includes everything we love as well as everything we hate.

Comment

A belated Happy Easter to all who celebrate it! I don't celebrate it myself (apart from eating lots of chocolate eggs) but I've been enoying the long Easter weekend and the lovely weather. In The Netherlands we have two Easter holidays, so I'm off from work tomorrow too (second day of Easter). Yay!
                        https://www.youtube.com/c/DoubleDutchess

Comment

Working...
                        X