The Miscellaneous Video thread...:D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Miscellaneous Video thread...:D

I thought I start a thread were folks can post links to sites or embed videos of things that maybe aren't related to the Buffyverse but that they've found interesting.

Thought I'd plug a nice little Youtube channel called Daily dose of internet which feature videos that are interesting or forgotten from all over the internet. Each one being only between 2-3 mins in length. I love them.

Apparently Peru have made videos for all their matches in the World Cup Group stages. I found this quite affecting

Comment

I just love this.

Comment

Ha, that's great.

Comment

Spoilers for season 1.

Comment

Buffy - All TV References

Love the Seth Green, Spaced and Robot Chicken references.
            Last edited by Silver1; 21-06-18, 07:56 PM.

Comment

♥ these. Be back with more later...

Comment

I'm sure most of you have seen this already, but it made me laugh and it made me cry and it's nearly perfect

Comment

Thanks for that but I have to admit I hate Cordon. I don't know what people see in him and he just seems to spend most of his time ligging off other more famous peoples talent.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver1 View Post
                    Thanks for that but I have to admit I hate Cordon. I don't know what people see in him and he just seems to spend most of his time ligging off other more famous peoples talent.
                    I've never watched any of Cordon's shows or Karaoke Carpool before, but I like Paul McCartney and I think Cordon does brilliantly here. I was convinced by his emotional reaction and I really enjoyed this.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, more James Cordon But this is for England . . .

Comment

I think I must be a huge James Corden fan because here's another of his, this time jumping out of a plane with Tom Cruise

Comment

Thought this was cute

Comment

Another FBE series.

Comment

Erika Alexander talking about reviving good black characters and lots more . . . She talks about the Giles comic, starting at about 12 minutes in.

Last edited by Priceless; 19-08-18, 11:24 PM.

Comment

POTN re-tweeted this and I really liked it, because I don't give a toss about 'plot holes'.

Comment

Working...
                              X