Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like Liberals and NDP. I'd hope for maybe expanding pharmacare more. Dentistry is probably the biggest one for most people. Then prescriptions IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoSpuffy View Post
      No one in Canada understands why you guys think we're saying aboot lol

http://dialectblog.com/2011/03/20/ca...dy-says-aboot/
      You know that doesn't make it any less funny.

Comment

• It's first really windy fall day of the year. The leaves are flying everywhere. It's quite beautiful. I can't imagine living without seasons.

“I like who I am when I’m with him. I like who we are together.”

Comment

• Someone posted a link to a YouTube vid of JM at a convention and I wanted to say thanks but for the life of me can’t find the thread or post. Can someone help me out, please?

flow
          Last edited by flow; 26-10-19, 08:53 PM.
          ................................ Banner by buffylover

Comment

• All moved into my own apartment! Yay moi!

Comment

• Originally posted by HowiMetdaSlayer View Post
              All moved into my own apartment! Yay moi!
              Yay! All that freedom.

Comment

• Originally posted by flow View Post
                Someone posted a link to a YouTube vid of JM at a convention and I wanted to say thanks but for the life of me can’t find the thread or post. Can someone help me out, please?
                Was it this one flow?

http://www.buffyforums.net/forums/sh...iew-in-Ireland

Comment

• It wasn't Maybe I saw the link on facebook and not here on the forum. I will post the in the above-mentioned thread because the clip was really enjoyable.

flow

Comment

• http://www.buffyforums.net/forums/sh...imination-game

The current game is at a bit of a gridlock. We need some more players to vote with their preference between two episodes; lovers walk and graduation day. If you've got a moment please vote and help us out of our log jam.

Comment

• Does anyone on the forum play fantasy football? I've spent the whole season so far at the bottom of my league, and this weekend I finally lifted myself up two spots. It's a small thing, but it makes me happy

Comment

• I had anchovis on my pizza today

flow

Comment

• Originally posted by flow View Post
                          I had anchovis on my pizza today

flow
                          Did it make you think of Dawn?

Comment

• Yes, I felt like dancing and singing in front of my fridge

flow

Comment

• We always sing the song when putting them on pizza.

Comment

• I'm just back from observing Remembrance Day at my local cenotaph. It was an excellent service. I'm amazed at the huge turn out. The numbers of people paying respect to those who gave us our country just seems to keep getting bigger every year. My mind is mostly on my Dad today. He's gone but not forgotten. I'm still incredulous that he signed up as a merchant marine at the tender age of 13 and sailed out into the middle of WW2.

Comment

Working...
                                X