Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

No HTML

HTML is turned off for security reasons.

Please do not use html in your posts or messages. If you are copy and pasting something from another website and you are having problems with it showing, then it may have html in it. This could be in the form of a website link or a viewable image or an emoji or a special chacter. I am not sure this is the reason we have errors posting.

Some html code can be simply swapped with our Bulletin Board code by changing the greater than/ less than signs with bracket signs. Other BB code needs to done using the buttons in the advanced post editor.
2 of 2 < >

Home Page

The home page address has changed to: http://buffyforums.net/forums/
Please update your bookmark. Otherwise, the home page does not show you are logged in and/or will not let you type into the log in box in the top right. The link at Buffyforums.net to the forums has not yet been updated. So you will experience the error when you enter the forum through that link.
See more
See less

What's On Your Mind?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh no, SpuffyGlitz I am so sorry. I can’t believe you lost what you have been working for so hard.

flow
    ................................ Banner by buffylover

Comment

• Originally posted by SpuffyGlitz View Post
      Well, there goes three years of writing, research, thesis-ing, collecting material...all down the drain. Apparently my Mac didn't survive the water damage so all the data was lost and it was replaced with a new model. Thankfully I still have some saved in emails so all is not totally lost.
      my deepest sorrow, SpuffyGlitz

i learned the hard way, too, back in grad school...

but i know others' learning can be of little
      comfort to you now...

there can be only the carrying onward...

Comment

Well, there goes three years of writing, research, thesis-ing, collecting material...all down the drain. Apparently my Mac didn't survive the water damage so all the data was lost and it was replaced with a new model. Thankfully I still have some saved in emails so all is not totally lost.
        Oh mate, I'm so sorry to hear this. I'm glad you've at least got your emails, but losing everything else is so depressing

Comment

So sorry SpuffyGlitz, I'm glad it wasn't all lost but I appreciate whatever amount is gone is going to be painful after all your work.

Comment

• Now I gotta siggy!

Comment

• Fantastic siggy Meta!

Comment

• Yeah that's great.

Comment

• Yay! It looks great
                  buffylover made this stunning banner

Comment

• I love it! Did you create it yourself?

flow
                    ................................ Banner by buffylover

Comment

• I daren't remark on it again - I've already gone off topic commenting elsewhere. I'll just leave this
                      sigpic

Comment

• Thanks everyone.
                        Originally posted by flow View Post
                        I love it! Did you create it yourself?

flow
                        Yeah, made it from a couple of different parts of Boom comics variant covers and a dark willow gif.

Comment

• Nice job blending the gif with the comic images.
                          https://www.youtube.com/c/DoubleDutchess

Comment

• What ever your political persuasion, you have to admire this! From Twitter:

Nick Robinson BBC How to sum up last few days for Boris Johnson? 5 days in Commons + 5 major defeats - 21 Tory MPs = 0 majority + 0 election + 0 plan for Brexit + 5 weeks of Parliament suspended

Response: If he'd been managing a Premier League side, he'd be out by now.

Further Response: If he'd been managing a premier petrol station he would be out even sooner!

Well - it made me laugh (and it's 6 defeats now)!

Honestly - you couldn't make it up! I stayed up until 2.30 watching Parliament: a protest re-enactment of when they tried to stop the dissolution in 1629; the Welsh singing Bread of Heaven; Labour singing The Red Flag and The Speaker claiming he didn't give a "flying flamingo". I'm emigrating!
                            sigpic

Comment

• It will certainly be interesting to see what happens October 31.

Meanwhile in Vancouver, thunder storms and lightning very very frightening

https://dailyhive.com/vancouver/vanc...ptember-9-2019

Flooding is unusual here, or at least it was before climate change, we're built for rain.
                              Last edited by GoSpuffy; 10-09-19, 06:02 AM.
                              ā€œ

I like who I am when Iā€™m with him. I like who we are together.ā€

Comment

• Originally posted by Double Dutchess View Post
                                Nice job blending the gif with the comic images.
                                Thanks. Took while to get right. Probably be switching sigs out semi-regularly...

Comment

Working...
                                X