This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Silver1 View Post
    Imo the whole series builds up to be light years better then Star Trek Discovery.
    I'm still in S1 and there are a couple of episodes that were so dated/cringey that I just couldn't watch, but the good ones are pretty good. I remember loving it 30 years ago, so I'm sure it gets better. When do The Borg arrive?

Comment

• Never cared for next gen (or deep sleep nine). Discovery got much better in S2.

Comment

• Originally posted by Priceless View Post
        I'm still in S1 and there are a couple of episodes that were so dated/cringey that I just couldn't watch, but the good ones are pretty good. I remember loving it 30 years ago, so I'm sure it gets better. When do The Borg arrive?
        Season 2? Never cared for the Borg, I was more involved with the more intimate tales such as 'Inner Light'.

Comment

• I ended up hating the Borg!

Comment

• Originally posted by HowiMetdaSlayer View Post
            I ended up hating the Borg!
            In what way, do you mean as characters or as a concept?

Comment

In what way, do you mean as characters or as a concept?
              All of the above! Never been a fan of all powerful villains.

Comment

• I've always liked The Borg. What about 7Of9?

Comment

• Have mixed feelings on Seven of Nine...

however...

Last edited by HowiMetdaSlayer; 19-05-19, 02:11 PM.

Comment

• I love the Doctor! All the best characters are on Voyager . . . or they were when I watched it back in the day. When I rewatch it now, I might not find it as fun as I thought it was.

Comment

• Found the Dr kinda annoying.

Comment

• Happy Victoria Day everyone. In Canada this is the long weekend that launches the summer. Hope you're getting a stat (statutory) holiday too.

“I like who I am when I’m with him. I like who we are together.”

Comment

• Originally posted by GoSpuffy View Post
                          Happy Victoria Day everyone. In Canada this is the long weekend that launches the summer. Hope you're getting a stat (statutory) holiday too.
                          Not today. We get our next Bank Holiday on the 27th. So enjoy today for all of us non-Canadians

Comment

• Does it seem odd you're celebrating banks and we're celebrating Queen Victoria's bday?

“I like who I am when I’m with him. I like who we are together.”

Comment

Not today. We get our next Bank Holiday on the 27th. So enjoy today for all of us non-Canadians
                              Do we? Thanks for the reminder!

This is funny.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...e-in-newcastle

I'm not laughing at NF but at his claim that “Sadly some remainers have become radicalised, to the extent that normal campaigning is becoming impossible". It was a milk-shake - not a Molotov Cocktail! Next thing you know "radicalised" Southerners will be talking to each other on the tube! Makes me proud to be British!
                              sigpic

Comment

• Arrested? Geez several peeps in my middle school woulda had a criminal record.

Comment

Working...
                                X