Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

No HTML

HTML is turned off for security reasons.

Please do not use html in your posts or messages. If you are copy and pasting something from another website and you are having problems with it showing, then it may have html in it. This could be in the form of a website link or a viewable image or an emoji or a special chacter. I am not sure this is the reason we have errors posting.

Some html code can be simply swapped with our Bulletin Board code by changing the greater than/ less than signs with bracket signs. Other BB code needs to done using the buttons in the advanced post editor.
2 of 2 < >

Home Page

The home page address has changed to: http://buffyforums.net/forums/
Please update your bookmark. Otherwise, the home page does not show you are logged in and/or will not let you type into the log in box in the top right. The link at Buffyforums.net to the forums has not yet been updated. So you will experience the error when you enter the forum through that link.
See more
See less

BtVS merchandising

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BtVS merchandising

Having recently discovered lots of BtVS merchandising items on ebay (I recently bought a Sunnydale High tee shirt) I was surprised to find a lot of items still for sale at various outlets online. Apart from the obvious, like DVD's and comics what merchandising items do you own?

I have a Prophecy Girl Buffy doll from Sideshow Collectibles. I used to have a Sunnydale High tee shirt, too, but I got too big to wear it.

Comment

I also have the soundtrack CD from 'Once more with feeling'

Comment

Oh, boy. Okay, here we go:

Various action figures (About 20 in total)
        Vampire Puppet!Angel
        DVD boxsets of both shows
        Claddagh ring
        Replica of the cross Angel gave Buffy
        3 Soundtrack CDs (OMWF, Radio Sunnydale and whatever the first one was called, lol)
        Watcher Diaries Volumes 1-3
        Monster Book
        Script books (S1, S2 PT1 and OMFW)
        Angel Case Files Volumes 1 & 2
        Limited edition art print featuring Buffy Summers
        Limited edition art print featuring Spike (it was a gift, it's hidden at the back of my closet)
        Print of Georges Jeanty's S8 issue #3 cover signed by the artist
        Spike and Angel clock
        Various calenders from over the years which I've kept
        Various t-shirts
        Numerous autographs from the cast
        Pretty much every comic ever printed from BtVS (I stopped reading After the Fall at some point so I don't have all of those)

I think that's it. I'm probably forgetting something, lol
        Para Bellum| Live Journal | Tumblr | Resources

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Comment

Wow, I'm impressed

Comment

Well....

I've got all the seasons on DVD.

Got the complete collection of Sideshow 12" figs and a select few of the DST 7" action figures.

Also got the Spike and Angel premium format statues.

Got the replica of the gem of Amara.

The Spike and Angel plushes.

All the making of books as well as well as the soundtracks.

Comment

I feel quite left out now All I have is BtVS seasons 1 to 7 on VHS, a soundtrack CD and a Sunnydale High tee shirt

Comment

I have the Sunnydale High School Yearbook lol

Its pretty funny.
                Bonehead, carrot top, shirty & dope
                the nonsensical vocabulary of Buffy and Spike

Comment

Awesome
                  • I have all the BtVS DVDs...twice actually. To cut a long story short, I thought I lost my first box set when I moved out for uni so I bought them again...then found them. I haven't got around to selling the older set yet.
                  • A claddagh ring...(which ruined my chances with an Irish guy before...honest. I wore it the wrong way and he thought I was in a relationship...didn't believe I just actually liked wearing it that way...
                  • A Buffy t-shirt (truffleshuffle )
                  • A Buffy towel
                  • The Watcher's Guides vol 1-3 and also Keith Topping's "Slayer" guide and Nikki Stafford's "Bite Me" guide
                  • Quotable Buffy book
                  • a Buffy script book, I can't remember what the book is called but it is the first few scripts of Season 3.
                  • Five or six Buffy story books. (I've actually never read them. Kind of need to get around to that.)
                  • A signed photo of SMG
                  • An SMG movie cell...thing. It has four original cells from one of her films. I think it's Cruel Intentions. Hard to tell.
                  • The Buffy soundtracks, including OMWF.
                  • A separate DVD of OMWF.

I think this is all that I've still got, however through the years I've had a lot more stuff, including a BtVS Diary (the one diary, incidentally, that I actually kept for the whole year...) Buffy yearly calendars and posters. I also had all the videos but I got rid of them when I upgraded to DVDs. I wish I didn't now though.

sigpic
                  ♥ He never got out of the cockadoodie car! ♥

Comment

You have inspired me and I have just spent some of my birthday money on a Buffy soundtrack and the CD of OMWF (I listened to the sample of Rest in Peace and nearly blubbed, full on lump in the throat and everything!!).

Comment

Originally posted by Stoney View Post
                      You have inspired me and I have just spent some of my birthday money on a Buffy soundtrack and the CD of OMWF (I listened to the sample of Rest in Peace and nearly blubbed, full on lump in the throat and everything!!).
                      Get this if you can:

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by BuffySpike View Post
                        Get this if you can:

Spoiler:
                        What is good about it?

Comment

Originally posted by Stoney View Post
                          What is good about it?
                          It's full of wit revolving around the school for example a letter to the students from Principle Snider and pages where Nick, Seth, Charisma, Allison, David have all written little notes as their characters to Buffy. And it has little doodles in it.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffySpike View Post
                            I have the Sunnydale High School Yearbook lol

Its pretty funny.
                            I too have the Sunnydale High School Yearbook - I love it! Apart from that I'm kind of lacking in the merch department.. I have the box set on DVD obviously and I also have the soundtrack. I would love to have a Sunnydale High T-Shirt though!
                            "I don't understand your crazy system!"

"... The alphabet?"

Comment

Originally posted by mulliganstew View Post
                              I too have the Sunnydale High School Yearbook - I love it! Apart from that I'm kind of lacking in the merch department.. I have the box set on DVD obviously and I also have the soundtrack. I would love to have a Sunnydale High T-Shirt though!
                              There are loads of brand new T-Shirts on Ebay, priced at around £18 including postage from the USA so they're not difficult to find. I intend to buy a few more at some point
                              Last edited by Giles; 10-08-12, 11:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X