Anyanka's Wishes Granted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyanka's Wishes Granted

Here's a game that i saw on slayalive. As i was reading i found it absolutely hilarious and wondered how it didn't manage to find It's way here. Posting a disclaimer: i don't own this game- i got it from someone else.

You grant other people's wishes but you have to have a bad sideaffect. For example, and this example is probably a little lame but...

Poster 1: i wish that biscuits didn't taste so darn good.

Poster 2: wish granted! But you have nothing else to eat for the rest of your life but horrible tasting biscuits that leave an even worse after taste in your mouth. I wish that...

Simple, right? So I'll start it!!

I wish that I could dance someway decent...
    What if I wanted to break?
    Avatar by the amazing Buffylover
    [COLOR="Navy"] This is who I really am
    Member of the Buffyforums Welcoming Committee

Wish granted, however you will dance in hot iron shoes forever.

I'm not sadistic. I just steal from Fairy Tales! (Snow White's Evil Step Mother...)

I wish that I could marry Ewan McGregor

sigpic
    ♥ He never got out of the cockadoodie car! ♥

Comment

Done. But the day after Ewan McGregor is poisoned and dies and you are convicted for his murder and will spend the rest of your life in jail.

I wish I could just keep Justin Hartley in a room somewhere for myself.

Comment

Granted, however you lose the key to the door, there are no windows to climb through and the door has an anti-lock-picking mechanism and you will never be able to actually get into that room.

I wish that I will be a successful actress

sigpic

Comment

You are, but you also have to co star with Kristin Stewart in several films and she's so gloomy that you become addicted to anti depressants. This game is fun!!!

I wish I could just download all of the episodes of Smallville straight into my brain so I was all caught up.

Comment

Wish granted, but the things that stick out in your mind the most are the worst scenes of your least favorite couple and you barely remember anything else.

I wish I could spend a day as someone with superpowers.

Comment

Wish granted, but the only superpower you have is the ability to set things on fire. You accidently set fire to the White House and Buckingham Palace, which burns some of the queens dogs, and you are arrested and found guilty of High Treason. And the President isn't happy either.

I wish that I could go back in time.

sigpic

Comment

Wish granted. Unfortunately you appear in the middle of the room during the Salem Witch Trials and get burned to death because you're accused of witchcraft.

I wish that Irish tv was up to date with American Tv (such as True Blood, Grey's Anatomy and Desperate Housewives)

Comment

Wish granted. However, your TV satellite breaks and you are unable to watch the American TV shows.

I wish that I could sing.

sigpic

Comment

Wish granted. Only now the gentlemen have come to your town, you've lost your voice and now their knocking on your door looking for your heart!

I wish my house would clean it's self!

Comment

Granted, but it sees you as a piece of filth and throws you out!!!!!

I wish that I never felt tired!!!

I'm on an actual computer for once, so excuse my overuse of smilies
                      We're kissing the lips of strangers
                      We're hugging whoever next we meet
                      Oh life, I love you to my bones

Buffy Forums Welcoming Committee.

Comment

Done! You no longer feel tired! Unfortunately the rest of your life is a complete bore and you just wish that you could sleep through it!

I wish that Taylor Lautner wasn't so good looking! ( sorry Aine! I just had to!! )

Comment

your wish is granted but all the other guys are demoted in good looking-ness so that taylor lautner is now officially the best looking guy on the planet!!!! and he marrys me

i wish that i had broadband
                          We're kissing the lips of strangers
                          We're hugging whoever next we meet
                          Oh life, I love you to my bones

Buffy Forums Welcoming Committee.

Comment

Wish granted, however your computer/laptop breaks and you are unable to use broadband.

I wish that I was a vampire

sigpic

Comment

Wish granted, but one night someone finds out that you're a vampire and drives a stake through your heart.

I wish I could have dinner with Megan Fox tonight.

Comment

Working...
                              X