No announcement yet.

Name 5 TV shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5. How I Met your mother (I have the DVDs, so every day I have to watch some episodes because it´s so damn funny!)

Name 5 tv shows that are a guilty pleasure

Comment

1. Gossip Girl Although it actually isn't bad, not bad at all...
      Promise that you'll return to me.

icon by sireesanswar

Comment

2. Vampire Diaries. Because, well, you know
        sigpic
        banner by litzie avatar by diane

Comment

3. Jerry Springer i used to watch it a lot but i always felt dirty afterwards lol
          Arlo: You're just jealous
          Chloe: yes you're right i really want a coworker to be all perverted about me please look at my ass as i walk away.

Comment

4. Jackass/Wild Boyz. Yes, I consider them one and the same and okay, I don't even know if they still air it, but I...being the dork that I am ...bought the box sets What can I say, grown men being complete idiots and doing things they know can't end well....it just always makes me laugh and brightens my mood even though when I say I watch this people always look at my funny. So yeah, guilty pleasure

Comment

5. Laguna Beach/The Hills/The City (whichever one's on) - I don't actually watch these shows, I mean, I wouldn't go and buy them on DVD or whatever, but if there's nothing else on and nobody cares what I put on, I'll leave this on, but most of the time I'm laughing about how fake it is.

Name five TV shows that used musical scores (probably not that hard because I can think of loads, but of the top of my head)?
              sigpic

Comment

1. Family Guy
                yea i was surprised too but put the show on with really good speakers and it becomes clear they have a whole orchestrah on the show and seth mcfarlane is a huge musical fan
                Chloe: yes you're right i really want a coworker to be all perverted about me please look at my ass as i walk away.

Comment

2. American Dad

Comment

3. Buffy the Vampire Slayer
                    sigpic

Comment

4. Angel.......

Comment

5.True Blood (beautiful score, I'm STILL waiting for the damn thing to come out for sale! )

Name 5 shows you watched when you were young/kids.

icon by sireesanswar

Comment

1. Are You Afraid of the Dark? (Nickelodeon)

This was my nightly ritual with my mom. Along with reading all those Goosebumps books.

"If there is no great glorious end to all this, if nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do."
                          "Nothing in the world is the way it ought to be. It's harsh and cruel. But that's why there's us. Champions."

Comment

2. Wishbone (there are still literary classics I've never read but can discuss the basic plot of thanks to this show! )

icon by sireesanswar

Comment

3. The Smurfs!
                              sigpic
                              follow daydreaming on twitter / livejournal / tumblr / facebook for instant site updates!

Comment

4. Batman Beyond << the last good saturday morning cartoon as far as i'm concirned even bought the DVDs how much i love it

Comment

Working...
                                X