X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• - Five by Five (eliminated)
    + The Trial (winner)

Eliminated:
    5. Season 3: Forgiving: Angel tries to kill Wesley at the hospital. "You think I forgive you?! Never! You're gonna die, you hear me!? You're a dead man, Pryce!"
    4. Season 4: Release: Angelus finishes his fight with Faith by biting her. "You're a murderer, an animal, and you enjoy it...just like me."
    3. Season 5: Damage: Angel visits a remorseful Spike in the hospital. "I never did think much about the nature of evil. I just threw myself in."
    2. Season 1: Five by Five: Faith's fight with Angel leads to her breaking down, begging in front of Angel. "Kill me, Angel, I'm bad!"
    1. Season 2: The Trial: Drusilla returns with Lindsey and sires Darla with Angel watching. "How'd you think this would end?"

Comment

• Hooray! We finally finished the game! I was already thinking it might never happen...

Congratulations to the overall winner, The Trial!
      You keep waiting for the dust to settle and then you realize it; the dust is your life going on. If happy comes along - that weird unbearable delight that's actual happy - I think you have to grab it while you can. You take what you can get, 'cause it's here, and then...gone.

Comment

Working...
      X