Angel Endings Elimination Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angel Endings Elimination Game

This one is just like the ending elimination game we had for Buffy. That one's almost over so it only makes sense to start an Angel one! Same rules, only one new one: you can only vote once every two people. Remember: wait for two other people to vote and then you can vote again. So let's get started!

Wow, bunches of mediocre endings.

+ Sanctuary
    - I Fall to Pieces

City Of...: Angel, Doyle, and Cordelia set up their new offices and prepare to help the people of LA. "I'm game". - 5
    Lonely Hearts: Angel suggests going out...y'know, for fun, but the gang decides to stay in, and Angel sits alone in the dark, smiling. "God yes, thank you". - 5
    In the Dark: Angel destroys the Gem of Amara. "I don't know about you, but I had a nice day". - 5
    I Fall to Pieces: Angel Investigations finally get paid. "We have to cash this right now". - 4
    Rm w/a Vu: Cordy loves her new apartment and roommate, Phantom Denis. "Phantom Denis, put that back!" - 5
    Sense and Sensitivity: Kate and her father have a falling out. "You don't bring that up ever again". - 5
    The Bachelor Party: Doyle has a vision that says that Buffy is in great danger. "What did you see?" - 5
    I Will Remember You: Angel sets back time and becomes a vampire, leaving Buffy to forget their day together. "It's not enough time". - 5
    Hero: Angel and Cordy watch Doyle's old AI video. "Is that it? Am I done?" - 5
    Parting Gifts: Wesley joins Angel and Cordy for breakfast, joining the gang. "He's a good cook for someone on a liquid diet". - 5
    Somnambulist: Cordy assures Angel that he is a hero, not Angelus. "What are friends for?" - 5
    Expecting: Cordy realizes that she trusts Wesley and Angel completely. "I learned that men are evil....wait, I knew that one". - 5
    She: Angel and Wesley do their dance. - 5
    I've Got You Under My Skin: The man that Angel has been helping can no longer cover for his son. "I just wanted to hold my family together". - 5
    The Prodigal: Kate visits her father's grave and Angel watches from the shadows. "Darling boy, still so young". - 5
    The Ring: Wesley and Cordy support a wounded Angel. "Didn't we set a bunch of demons free?" - 5
    Eternity: Cordy leaves Angel chained to the bed, even though he is no longer Angelus. "You're not gonna untie me, are you?" - 5
    Five by Five: Faith's fight with Angel leads to her breaking down, begging in front of Angel. "Kill me, Angel, I'm bad!" - 5
    Sanctuary: Angel argues with Buffy, separating himself from her. Meanwhile, Faith tries to find peace in jail. "Go home!" - 6
    War Zone: Gunn struggles to find a reason to continue fighting after killing his sister. "What else is there to do?" - 5
    Blind Date: Lindsey goes back to Wolfram & Hart, where he retreats to his new office. "You don't know me as well as you think". - 5
    To Shanshu In LA: Darla is revealed to be inside of Wolfram & Hart's box. "I know it's confusing, but it will be better soon...Darla". - 5

Reset at:

Eliminated:

Winners:
    S1: ???

+ Five by Five
    - Rm w/a Vu

City Of...: Angel, Doyle, and Cordelia set up their new offices and prepare to help the people of LA. "I'm game". - 5
    Lonely Hearts: Angel suggests going out...y'know, for fun, but the gang decides to stay in, and Angel sits alone in the dark, smiling. "God yes, thank you". - 5
    In the Dark: Angel destroys the Gem of Amara. "I don't know about you, but I had a nice day". - 5
    I Fall to Pieces: Angel Investigations finally get paid. "We have to cash this right now". - 4
    Rm w/a Vu: Cordy loves her new apartment and roommate, Phantom Denis. "Phantom Denis, put that back!" - 4
    Sense and Sensitivity: Kate and her father have a falling out. "You don't bring that up ever again". - 5
    The Bachelor Party: Doyle has a vision that says that Buffy is in great danger. "What did you see?" - 5
    I Will Remember You: Angel sets back time and becomes a vampire, leaving Buffy to forget their day together. "It's not enough time". - 5
    Parting Gifts: Wesley joins Angel and Cordy for breakfast, joining the gang. "He's a good cook for someone on a liquid diet". - 5
    Somnambulist: Cordy assures Angel that he is a hero, not Angelus. "What are friends for?" - 5
    Expecting: Cordy realizes that she trusts Wesley and Angel completely. "I learned that men are evil....wait, I knew that one". - 5
    I've Got You Under My Skin: The man that Angel has been helping can no longer cover for his son. "I just wanted to hold my family together". - 5
    The Prodigal: Kate visits her father's grave and Angel watches from the shadows. "Darling boy, still so young". - 5
    The Ring: Wesley and Cordy support a wounded Angel. "Didn't we set a bunch of demons free?" - 5
    Eternity: Cordy leaves Angel chained to the bed, even though he is no longer Angelus. "You're not gonna untie me, are you?" - 5
    Five by Five: Faith's fight with Angel leads to her breaking down, begging in front of Angel. "Kill me, Angel, I'm bad!" - 6
    Sanctuary: Angel argues with Buffy, separating himself from her. Meanwhile, Faith tries to find peace in jail. "Go home!" - 6
    War Zone: Gunn struggles to find a reason to continue fighting after killing his sister. "What else is there to do?" - 5
    Blind Date: Lindsey goes back to Wolfram & Hart, where he retreats to his new office. "You don't know me as well as you think". - 5
    To Shanshu In LA: Darla is revealed to be inside of Wolfram & Hart's box. "I know it's confusing, but it will be better soon...Darla". - 5

Reset at:

Eliminated:

Winners:
    sigpic
    NOT FADE AWAY

An Angel continuity/crossover with Power Rangers
    Coming Soon!!

Comment

+ Five by Five
      - I Fall to Pieces

I Fall to Pieces: Angel Investigations finally get paid. "We have to cash this right now". - 3
      Rm w/a Vu: Cordy loves her new apartment and roommate, Phantom Denis. "Phantom Denis, put that back!" - 4
      Five by Five: Faith's fight with Angel leads to her breaking down, begging in front of Angel. "Kill me, Angel, I'm bad!" - 7

Reset at:

Eliminated:

Winners:
      You keep waiting for the dust to settle and then you realize it; the dust is your life going on. If happy comes along - that weird unbearable delight that's actual happy - I think you have to grab it while you can. You take what you can get, 'cause it's here, and then...gone.

Comment

* Five by Five is definitely the favorite, but until then

+ To Shanshu In LA
        - Lonely Hearts

Lonely Hearts: Angel suggests going out...y'know, for fun, but the gang decides to stay in, and Angel sits alone in the dark, smiling. "God yes, thank you". - 4
        I Fall to Pieces: Angel Investigations finally get paid. "We have to cash this right now". - 3
        Five by Five: Faith's fight with Angel leads to her breaking down, begging in front of Angel. "Kill me, Angel, I'm bad!" - 7
        To Shanshu In LA: Darla is revealed to be inside of Wolfram & Hart's box. "I know it's confusing, but it will be better soon...Darla". - 6

Reset at:

Eliminated:

Winners:
        Last edited by ubi4soft; 16-03-11, 01:59 PM.
        "Gunn dies, Illyria Survives, Spike shanshus, Angel looses an arm and Xander looses an arm too, which is odd because he wasn't even there."
        Joss Whedon at the High Stakes convention - 2004

Comment

+ I will Remeber you
          - Sense and Sensitivity

Lonely Hearts: Angel suggests going out...y'know, for fun, but the gang decides to stay in, and Angel sits alone in the dark, smiling. "God yes, thank you". - 4
          Sense and Sensitivity: Kate and her father have a falling out. "You don't bring that up ever again". - 4
          I Will Remember You: Angel sets back time and becomes a vampire, leaving Buffy to forget their day together. "It's not enough time". - 6

Reset at:

Eliminated:

Winners:
          sigpic
          maked by plamivasi

Comment

BTVS endings are much better.
            sigpic
            maked by plamivasi

Comment

One vote every 2 or every 3 people?
              Because the rule used to be every 3 people, not 2....

Comment

+ 5 by 5
                - I Fall to Pieces

I Fall to Pieces: Angel Investigations finally get paid. "We have to cash this right now". - 2
                Sense and Sensitivity: Kate and her father have a falling out. "You don't bring that up ever again". - 4
                I Will Remember You: Angel sets back time and becomes a vampire, leaving Buffy to forget their day together. "It's not enough time". - 6
                Five by Five: Faith's fight with Angel leads to her breaking down, begging in front of Angel. "Kill me, Angel, I'm bad!" - 8

Reset at:

Eliminated:

Winners:
                You keep waiting for the dust to settle and then you realize it; the dust is your life going on. If happy comes along - that weird unbearable delight that's actual happy - I think you have to grab it while you can. You take what you can get, 'cause it's here, and then...gone.

Comment

Originally posted by _Buffy_ View Post
                  Disagree completely... Angel has some of the best endings of any show ever... Dear Boy, Darla, The Trial, Reunion, Reprise, Lullaby, Sleep Tight, Forgiving, Tomorrow, Damage, Not Fade Away...

Comment

+ I will Remember you
                    - Sense and ....

I Fall to Pieces: Angel Investigations finally get paid. "We have to cash this right now". - 2
                    Sense and Sensitivity: Kate and her father have a falling out. "You don't bring that up ever again". - 3
                    I Will Remember You: Angel sets back time and becomes a vampire, leaving Buffy to forget their day together. "It's not enough time". - 7
                    Five by Five: Faith's fight with Angel leads to her breaking down, begging in front of Angel. "Kill me, Angel, I'm bad!" - 8

Reset at:

Eliminated:

Winners:
                    sigpic
                    maked by plamivasi

Comment

+ To Shanshu In LA
                      - Lonely Hearts

Lonely Hearts: Angel suggests going out...y'know, for fun, but the gang decides to stay in, and Angel sits alone in the dark, smiling. "God yes, thank you". - 3
                      Sense and Sensitivity: Kate and her father have a falling out. "You don't bring that up ever again". - 3
                      I Will Remember You: Angel sets back time and becomes a vampire, leaving Buffy to forget their day together. "It's not enough time". - 7
                      To Shanshu In LA: Darla is revealed to be inside of Wolfram & Hart's box. "I know it's confusing, but it will be better soon...Darla". - 7

Reset at:

Eliminated:

Winners:
                      "Gunn dies, Illyria Survives, Spike shanshus, Angel looses an arm and Xander looses an arm too, which is odd because he wasn't even there."
                      Joss Whedon at the High Stakes convention - 2004

Comment

I'm not a huge fan of 'Hero' because the episode is pretty average, but the last scene is breaking my heart every single time.

+ Hero
                        - I Fall to Pieces

Lonely Hearts: Angel suggests going out...y'know, for fun, but the gang decides to stay in, and Angel sits alone in the dark, smiling. "God yes, thank you". - 3
                        Hero: Angel and Cordy watch Doyle's old AI video. "Is that it? Am I done?" - 6
                        To Shanshu In LA: Darla is revealed to be inside of Wolfram & Hart's box. "I know it's confusing, but it will be better soon...Darla". - 7

Reset at:

Eliminated:

Winners:

Comment

+ Hero
                          - I Fall to Pieces

I Fall to Pieces: Angel Investigations finally get paid. "We have to cash this right now". - 1
                          Hero: Angel and Cordy watch Doyle's old AI video. "Is that it? Am I done?" - 7

Reset at:

Eliminated:

Winners:

Comment

+ Five By Five
                            - I Fall to Pieces *Average ending, GONE!!*

Five by Five: Faith's fight with Angel leads to her breaking down, begging in front of Angel. "Kill me, Angel, I'm bad!" - 9

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                            22. I Fall to Pieces: Angel Investigations finally get paid. "We have to cash this right now".

Winners:
                            sigpic
                            NOT FADE AWAY

An Angel continuity/crossover with Power Rangers
                            Coming Soon!!

Comment

Originally posted by _Buffy_ View Post
                              Like TTB, I completely disagree. For season one, maybe. But if you look at the Buffy endings for season one, they are pretty average too. And even in this season we get some of the greatest endings:

Originally posted by leyki View Post
                              One vote every 2 or every 3 people?
                              Because the rule used to be every 3 people, not 2....
                              Well I'm going with every 2 people because not a TON of people play the ending elimination games (like they did the episode eliminations) but a good amount play it. So I'd say every two people as long as everyone's okay with that.

Originally posted by Nina View Post
                              I'm not a huge fan of 'Hero' because the episode is pretty average, but the last scene is breaking my heart every single time.
                              Agreed. The ending and the beginning are really awesome and unfortunately the middle falls flat. But the ending is fantastic, and I LOVE its callback in "You're Welcome".

+ Blind Date (very underrated episode and I love the ending)
                              - In the Dark

In the Dark: Angel destroys the Gem of Amara. "I don't know about you, but I had a nice day". - 4
                              Five by Five: Faith's fight with Angel leads to her breaking down, begging in front of Angel. "Kill me, Angel, I'm bad!" - 9
                              Blind Date: Lindsey goes back to Wolfram & Hart, where he retreats to his new office. "You don't know me as well as you think". - 6

Reset at:

Eliminated:
                              22. I Fall to Pieces: Angel Investigations finally get paid. "We have to cash this right now".

Winners:

Comment

Working...
                              X