Guess the Movie (w/ pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess the Movie (w/ pics)

Yet another game ripped from another forum Basically, all you do is post a picture from a movie and the person that posts after you tries to guess what movie it's from. If the guess is correct, then that person posts a pic, then another person guesses, posts, and so on. However, if the guess is incorrect then you just keep guessing until somebody else gets it. Got it? Hope so.

Oh and one teeeny little tip about posting your pics; rename them. Something not easily recognizable because those of us that know how to check the properties on the image won't hesitate to do so when guessing

ETA: I wanted to add that you can get the answer any way you choose; another member/family member/friend etc., searching on Google... really however you wish. It's not like we're playing for anything other than fun, so if you find a loophole feel free to use it
    Last edited by Kiera; 19-10-10, 02:17 AM.

That's Kristen Stewart on the right, but I haven't seen any of her movies.

So...that's gotta count for something? Right?

Okay no but I'm game for trying and playing along.

Comment

LOL it counts I suppose, but that's not a correct answer... or really a guess, actually Good try, though!

Comment

I meant on the left and typed right. Don't know why I did that.

I doubt it's one of the Twilight movies...Adventureland?

Comment

Nope You must guess again

Comment

I know what that is. That's Speak! The scene where KStew tells her friend about being Raped
            sigpic

Comment

Correct!

I knew you'd get that one Your turn! Post a pic and we will try to guess what movie it's from.

Comment

How do you post pics on the thread?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by skinless View Post
                  How do you post pics on the thread?

you put [img] in front of the image's link, and put [/img] after it to make it appear.

Comment

Oops, lol. Sorry. Basically stick this tag [IMG][/IMG] on either side of your image URL. It should then show up as a picture. So when you make your post it'll look something like

[IMG]url of image here[/IMG]

But if you find you can't get the hang of it, you're welcome to pass your turn on to someone else

ETA: Thanks for that, Nick I wasn't sure I could explain it and not confuse anyone, lol.

Comment

it was only a matter of time before one of us posted it.

Comment

Now that i know how to do that. how do you rename them so that people dont cheat on it. I have my image ready btw
                        sigpic

Comment

Download the image to your computer and rename it whatever you like. Then you can upload it to a site like Imageshack and get the Direct URL to paste in your image tags.

Comment

No honor system here?

Comment

Originally posted by NL197 View Post
                              No honor system here?

Not on your life, buster.

Comment

Working...
                              X