Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

No HTML

HTML is turned off for security reasons.

Please do not use html in your posts or messages. If you are copy and pasting something from another website and you are having problems with it showing, then it may have html in it. This could be in the form of a website link or a viewable image or an emoji or a special chacter. I am not sure this is the reason we have errors posting.

Some html code can be simply swapped with our Bulletin Board code by changing the greater than/ less than signs with bracket signs. Other BB code needs to done using the buttons in the advanced post editor.
2 of 2 < >

Home Page

The home page address has changed to: http://buffyforums.net/forums/
Please update your bookmark. Otherwise, the home page does not show you are logged in and/or will not let you type into the log in box in the top right. The link at Buffyforums.net to the forums has not yet been updated. So you will experience the error when you enter the forum through that link.
See more
See less

Guess the Movie (w/ pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is an iconic moment from the beginning of the movie. The neighborhood looks very wholesome and idyllic until the main character finds a severed ear on the lawn.
    You keep waiting for the dust to settle and then you realize it; the dust is your life going on. If happy comes along - that weird unbearable delight that's actual happy - I think you have to grab it while you can. You take what you can get, 'cause it's here, and then...gone.

Comment

• That's an easy one.
      Blue Velvet

Comment

• Yep.
        Your turn.
        You keep waiting for the dust to settle and then you realize it; the dust is your life going on. If happy comes along - that weird unbearable delight that's actual happy - I think you have to grab it while you can. You take what you can get, 'cause it's here, and then...gone.

Comment

• Comment

• The Colour of Money

Comment

• No, should i give a second picture?
              Look at the papers, that's not letters on them written....

Comment

• OK, here is a second one

Comment

• Is it Amadeus?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nina View Post
                    Is it Amadeus?
                    Yes, your turn

Comment

• Let's do an easy one.

Comment

• Back to the future

Guess my turn again

Comment

• (Dammit. I missed my favorite movie. Well, probably a good thing I didn't answer, because I would have specified that it's while Leopold and Constanze are arguing about "Parties every night! Parties all night!"--though there is more dialog of this argument in the theatrical release along with the thick Czech-accented "Händel" line being changed to another woman's jarring dubbed voice saying "Bendel"--my two biggest complaints about the mostly superior Director's Cut--and Wolfgang is penning Le Nozze di Figaro. The second picture being actually part of the Director's Cut right before Constanze's return scene at Salieri's place where he's praying to God for something of genius.)

(Ignore me.)

"If there is no great glorious end to all this, if nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do."
                          "Nothing in the world is the way it ought to be. It's harsh and cruel. But that's why there's us. Champions."

Comment

• Originally posted by leyki View Post
                            Back to the future

Guess my turn again
                            Yup.

Comment

• Since i was before Nina, if somebody else wants to post a pic from a movie,
                              be my guest.
                              If i don't see anyone doing it, i'll post later.

Comment

• I'll go, if nobody minds.

Moss: Four! Five! I mean Fire!
                                Tosh: Because you're breaking my heart.

Comment

Working...
                                X